• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

In-Depth NZap '89 Analysis/Guide

Weapons In-Depth NZap '89 Analysis/Guide

Ben21Falcon

Ben21Falcon
NNID
benh2121
SND_Ben submitted a new guide:

In-Depth NZap '89 Analysis/Guide - Let's take a trip back to 1989!

By SND | Ben

One of the most uncommon weapons in the game is the NZap '89. You may think it isn't to well, but I will dig deep down and help you all become a NZap master.

First, the Nzap has a great amount of Fire Rate at 70. This makes it very viable in turf war, and with the Inkstrike it will be one of the biggest threats in that mode. It has a decent amount of range at 50, and a somewhat low amount of base damage, which is 28. In order to get kills...
Read more about this guide...

Geenie7

Inkling
NNID
Geenie7
I main the Nzaps ever since i had the game and i believe the '89 with its load out can ink the turf or zone like no other weapon in the game. It surprises me that this set can get our team the splat zone in less the 3 seconds. this guide is well written but the Nzap can play the assassin role as well and the would need swim speed up and cold blooded. just what I use and destroy splat zones with

Ben21Falcon

Ben21Falcon
NNID
benh2121
I main the Nzaps ever since i had the game and i believe the '89 with its load out can ink the turf or zone like no other weapon in the game. It surprises me that this set can get our team the splat zone in less the 3 seconds. this guide is well written but the Nzap can play the assassin role as well and the would need swim speed up and cold blooded. just what I use and destroy splat zones with
okay thanks for your input :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom