In need of a squad and/or inklings to play with

codyb92

Inkling
NNID
codyb92
Hello, I am new to SquidBoards and came to this site in order to find other inklings to play with! I am willing to join any squad that is competitive and has good communication. As well, I would like to also find others who I could play with at convenient times.

please hmu via skype or private message
NNID: codyb92

BTW... I am 22 years old, and go by U.S. central time. most played weapons are: dual squelcher, splattershot pro, .96 gal, and the bucket lol. I am A+ ranked.

Squadward

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquadwardNein
I'm in the same boat as you! I'm available early on weekends(6-8), afternoons on weekdays, and for the next 2 weeks, Ill be available for a while!

I use the Tentatek, Jr., Carbon Roller, and I'm trying to get better with the Splatterscope. I'm A ranked.

NNID: Squadward

codyb92

Inkling
NNID
codyb92
sweet! ill add ya on skype tomorrow! I would like to gain a multitude of people i could create squads with...and maybe get a good competitive group together

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Hey I'm Egolegume (NNID) and I run CLAN ™ a casual and ranked clan on splatoon that is accepting members.

This is our recruitment thread and our group is here. If you're interested in a clan we're a pretty chill group.
We have 3 clan scheduled matches a week. Pvt. Casual matches / practice on weekday, Ranks on weekends.
We use Splatnet to confirm attendance, schedule postings go up weekly on the group and Egolegume's miiverse profile+journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom