• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

In need of a squad and/or inklings to play with

codyb92

Inkling
NNID
codyb92
Hello, I am new to SquidBoards and came to this site in order to find other inklings to play with! I am willing to join any squad that is competitive and has good communication. As well, I would like to also find others who I could play with at convenient times.

please hmu via skype or private message
NNID: codyb92

BTW... I am 22 years old, and go by U.S. central time. most played weapons are: dual squelcher, splattershot pro, .96 gal, and the bucket lol. I am A+ ranked.

Squadward

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquadwardNein
I'm in the same boat as you! I'm available early on weekends(6-8), afternoons on weekdays, and for the next 2 weeks, Ill be available for a while!

I use the Tentatek, Jr., Carbon Roller, and I'm trying to get better with the Splatterscope. I'm A ranked.

NNID: Squadward

codyb92

Inkling
NNID
codyb92
sweet! ill add ya on skype tomorrow! I would like to gain a multitude of people i could create squads with...and maybe get a good competitive group together

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Hey I'm Egolegume (NNID) and I run CLAN ™ a casual and ranked clan on splatoon that is accepting members.

This is our recruitment thread and our group is here. If you're interested in a clan we're a pretty chill group.
We have 3 clan scheduled matches a week. Pvt. Casual matches / practice on weekday, Ranks on weekends.
We use Splatnet to confirm attendance, schedule postings go up weekly on the group and Egolegume's miiverse profile+journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom