• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Brush To Be Added Tomorrow! (6/6)

Ever since the Splatoon Nintendo Direct back in May, players have been wondering when the Ink Brush would be usable and have been speculating on how it would work. It seems the speculation wont last much longer however, as the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter Account posted four pictures of the Ink Brush in use! Nintendo of America has stated the Ink Brush will be available at 7PM PST tonight!

Alongside the pictures, we received new information on how the weapon will work as well. The weapons seems to be named "Pablo" according to the translation, a playful nod to famous painter Pablo Picasso. The sub weapon for the Ink Brush will be the Sprinkler, and its special weapon looks to be the Ink Strike. The Tweet also mentions that the rate at which you can spread ink with the weapon is fast, however the weapon itself is a bit weak.

For those who would like to see the other pictures there are available here and here. Excited for the addition of the Ink Brush? Tell us about it in the comments! Here's looking forward to seeing all of the new Ink Brush users in both Turf Wars and Splat Zones.

SmashCapps is amazed at how much new content the game is receiving day by day! To keep up with Splatoon news or his writing antics follow him on Twitter.

Comments

Yay! I'm super excited for this weapon, I love how it looks. I can't wait to try it out. I'm curious how much ink it really will spread and how it will compare to the rollers.

Quite possibly mine too. If at least one variant of this new class has the bubbler, then I don't care I'm using it.

Weaker roller, more ink coverage, faster movement. I dont see myself using it, but there is certainly a fair amount of people who want a "middle tier" roller

I'm excited for this weapon and have been excited. I'm on vacation though, so I will have to see the amount of time I will have with the weapon.

So basically it's the Junior but as a roller? Or am I missing something here? Either way, it looks neat, and I've been looking for a roller that I'll like. I think the lack of Bubbler is a bit disappointing but at least it's something that spreads Ink.

Noticing that this class's base objective is ink spread. It looks good but I'll have too toy around with it.

Sweet zombie Jesus does the thing move fast. It's like an ink katana, and you move through enemy ink as if you're possessed.

After my opinion the ink brush isn't very strong. It has a very short range and doesn't kill you with one hit like the splat roller. Guns which can shoot fast and haven't bad range are definitely in advantage.

I have been hearing that the Ink Brush really is not that good as people thought it would be. I don't like it that much, but that's my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom