• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Incorporated [Recruiting Members!]

Samuel_1802

Inkling
NNID
Samuel1802
IG Name: Samuel
Skype Name: samuelvelasquez1802
Nintendo ID: Samuel1802
Main Weapon(s): Tri-Slosher, Slosher, Carbon Roller, Custom Dual Squelcher.
Streaming Capabilities: none
Best Times to Play: during school the most optimal time would be on weekends (anytime) no doubt, however, I may be able to sometimes play during weekdays' evening. During break it's pretty 24/7! :p
A Bit About Your Playstile: I consider myself to be the kind of pkayer that offers a supportive role. With weapons like the Tri-Slosher and Custom Dual Squelcher (used in all modes) I'm able to defend ground or ensure our objective stays safe, however, I'm not afraid of shifting to a more offensive playstile midmatch if necessary. I use the Slosher in any mode too, just not as often as the other two, it's more likely for me to use it in Splat Zones than the other 2 modes, it's sort of a middle ground for me, playing a bit more offensively thanks to the range and the Burst Bomb sub it offers. The Carbon Roller is used exclusively in Splat Zones, and it's pretty much the only Roller I ever use. I use it whenever I want to adopt a more offensive playstyle and focus more on splatting the opponents rathen than keeping the Splat Zone secured (I don't guarantee to not get Splatted myself in the process though!). A weapon I didn't mention but that I do use rarely is the Inkbrush, exclusively in Splat Zones as well, pretty much serving the opposite role of the Carbon Roller.

A Bit About Yourself:
well... what to say... I'm currently in my senior year of high school so I guess you can imagine how busy I'll be sometimes because I'm preparing to apply for university! My all-time favorite game series is Pokémon, I've been watching/playing Pokémon since Iwas born... quite literally, I "inherited" my N64 from my sister which had Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Snap. At the present time, I'm competitive battler, focusing mainly in lower tiers (it's simply fascinating seeing some Pokémon, such as Chimecho, tear through the opposing team! >:3). My favorite food (I know, kinda random but I think it's worth mentioning lol) just HAS to be my aunt's lasagna, specifically hers, I don't know what's so special about it but it's simply unlike any other! A close rumner up is pizza though! Um... what else... oh! I'm from South America, and my mother language is Spanish! :3

Last edited:

Jane

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sweetjane92
Our Roster has been updated! I'd like to extend welcome to our two new members!

If you don't see your name, it doesn't mean that we don't want you on our squad. We just need to play with you a bit more :) @Deltron13, @Nam, and @Samuel_1802, I hope to hear more from all of you soon!

Samuel_1802

Inkling
NNID
Samuel1802
If you don't see your name, it doesn't mean that we don't want you on our squad. We just need to play with you a bit more :) @Deltron13, @Nam, and @Samuel_1802, I hope to hear more from all of you soon!
I completely understand and respect your decision. I guess in the meantime I should get more used to the beards, considering I'm still a new member. Good luck with your squad! ^.^

DandyPanties

Inkling
NNID
Devilele
IG Name: Maude
Skype Name: dandypanties
Nintendo ID: Devilele
Main Weapon(s): Rapid Blaster
Streaming Capabilities: Will be getting them soon, actually.
Best Times to Play: Usually early in the morning to like five in the afternoon, almost every single day.
A Bit About Your Playstyle: When I play Rapid Blaster I normally like to hang back, because its subweapon is Ink Mine, so it's really hard to push with it, until I get Bubbler, then I try to move up as much as I can. The weapon I normally use when I'm not playing Rapid Blaster is GOLD DYNAMO. I absolutely love that weapon. My play style normally changes between maps, though.

With certain weapons, like Rapid Blaster I cannot pull out of someone getting like right on top of me. It doesn't shoot very quickly, even if it is "rapid", and usually I am splatted before I can get on them fast enough. The Gold Dynamo, in my opinion, is much easier to deal with closer players, because of motion controls, and jumping. Haha.

A Bit About Yourself: My hobbies include Splatoon, music, and art. Lol. I have a bird, he's a sweetie, though he can get a little loud sometimes! I'm majoring in Animation at my school, so getting better at that is going to be super fun. I play the ukulele, and I guess I can sing. Ha.

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
IG Name: Micah
Nintendo ID: ET_Micah
Main Weapon(s): Splatterscope/Kelp Splatterscope, Octobrush, Custom Jet Squelcher, 52 Gal, Tentatek, Splattershot Pro.
Streaming Capabilities: No capture card so sadly, no
Best Times to Play: 7am-10am weekdays, whenever on weekends
My Playstyle: When I play chargers I play full defence, picking off opponents to allow us to push. I can also play with aggressive weapons like the octobrush and Tentatek. I usually run similar gear for all most of my weapons. If you're looking for a permanent sniper or just an aggressive octobrush, I'm the guy

Bit About Me: To begin I'm a gamer. I play splatoon whenever I can. If I'm not at school I'm playing it. I am fairly young and going into 8th grade. I am from Australia so I am in a completely different Timezone to most people so hopefully we can work around that. I love my cat, he's the most adorable thing in the world... Even though I'm allergic to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom