• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Q&A

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
No because you are not gonna be playing in the grand finals.
:p

In all seriousness, why would they make an exception just for grand finals? I understand that it is gonna be a great moment for the teams that get so far but in my opinion that's even more reason to enforce the rules that has existed this far. Btw, if someone didn't catch it: I was joking at the beginning. I just had to...
ok....

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Then why do we have a Starter-Counterpick system? It seems much better to have a FLSS system. In your method, it seems to be arbitrarily cutting stages for the first match when we have no idea what a neutral thing is in Splatoon.
Keep in mind this is the tournament's method, not mine. I have no idea the true reasoning or logic behind it.

Arcite5682

Inkling
NNID
Dogalog5000
Hello. Currently, my team is in round 2 of the losers bracket (Tentacle Difficulties) The two teams behind us in losers bracket 1 have not finished their match. What will happen to our team? Will we be brought up to losers bracket 3? Or will we have to wait for them before we can play any matches

pixelatedd

Inkling
Hi! A group of friends and I are trying to organize a Splatoon tournament on a different website. None of us have ever hosted a tournament before. Would it be possible to add one/any of the founders of the Ink or Sink tournament (you guys have done such great work with this, I'd like to learn from the best!) on Skype for any advice you guys might be able to pass along? Or messaging via Squidboards is okay, too, whatever works easiest for you!

Thank you so much!

TNS Gaming

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TNS.Gaming
I Havent seen it on youtube. so will there be youtube videos of someone looking over the matches and judging how well they did. if not can someone make that?

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
I Havent seen it on youtube. so will there be youtube videos of someone looking over the matches and judging how well they did. if not can someone make that?
I don't think so, perhaps when the scene gets bigger there will be. Most of the matches are on yt or twitch stream archives tho if you want to watch them.

TNS Gaming

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TNS.Gaming
I don't think so, perhaps when the scene gets bigger there will be. Most of the matches are on yt or twitch stream archives tho if you want to watch them.
I just want someone to do a news like thing. at first I wanted to do that.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
I just want someone to do a news like thing. at first I wanted to do that.
There actually is something like that for splatoon in the works. But I don't think I can say anything about it yet.

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
I have a question, will IoS ever come back? Who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom