• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoto

Senior Squid
[WEC] Wii Elite Clan

- WEC c / Zitrone27
- WEC★Eli123 / L81TIU2ds692
- WECLawmur / Lawmur

More players for WEC , please sign them up. Thank you

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
[WEC] Wii Elite Clan

- WEC c / Zitrone27
- WEC★Eli123 / L81TIU2ds692
- WECLawmur / Lawmur

More players for WEC , please sign them up. Thank you
Uhhhh are teams allowed to add players after the tournament has started? Seems a bit shady

Toufool

Inkling
NNID
Toufool
Hello

Sorry for the wait, but you can add the skype name "Toufool31" for Team Inquiry. Thanks.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
@Protom
Sry man I completely forgot could you add these members of ours to Green Team?
@D3RK (NNID: D3rk)
Draquaza (NNID: Draquaza) not sure on this NNID actually will find out in a sec and let you know

edit: the NNID's are correct

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
It's been really fun to watch all of the matches! Good luck to the teams that still have to play!

Lapsy143

Full Squid
NNID
Lapsy143
It's been really fun to watch all of the matches! Good luck to the teams that still have to play!
Next one that is on stream I will commentate, I hope at least I can! This will be fun, and I can't wait!

N-Strike

Full Squid
NNID
N-Strike-Smash
Congrats to the teams that are moving on, as to the losers GL in the losers bracket.

Lapsy143

Full Squid
NNID
Lapsy143
All of the high level splatoon playing is blowing my mind! SPLATOON FOR E-SPORTS!

:p
I'm here with my stream, waiting for people to stream they're play for me to commentate! Then there are these matches going on that no one gets to see except the players.

AKA Spectator Mode plz

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Hey guys. I wanted to give a little theory as to why splatfest might actually not allow private battles. now bear with me here i know that sentence might make me sound like a salty squid but please dont think of it like that.

Splatfest is only turf war based and you are forced to wear a shirt for the event. now people have been saying that they may include private battles for splatfest which will benefit round one of turf war but heres the issue

1. splatfest has its own ranking system and every single battle is crucial to the event itself. What does this mean for private battles? well you CANT level/rank up at all in private and that would be non beneficial to splatfest as a whole since it heavily relies on each individual battles

2. people who have chosen opposing sides of splatfest, but are on the same team, will probably not be able to do anything tourney wise like team up with eachother. and besides private battles on splatfest would give one side an advantage due to wining round as cheap as possible. (they'll cheat basically)

so ya that basically it. apologies if I bursted anyone's :bubbler:

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Hey guys. I wanted to give a little theory as to why splatfest might actually not allow private battles. now bear with me here i know that sentence might make me sound like a salty squid but please dont think of it like that.

Splatfest is only turf war based and you are forced to wear a shirt for the event. now people have been saying that they may include private battles for splatfest which will benefit round one of turf war but heres the issue

1. splatfest has its own ranking system and every single battle is crucial to the event itself. What does this mean for private battles? well you CANT level/rank up at all in private and that would be non beneficial to splatfest as a whole since it heavily relies on each individual battles

2. people who have chosen opposing sides of splatfest, but are on the same team, will probably not be able to do anything tourney wise like team up with eachother. and besides private battles on splatfest would give one side an advantage due to wining round as cheap as possible. (they'll cheat basically)

so ya that basically it. apologies if I bursted anyone's :bubbler:
That reasoning is only valid if you assume private lobbies have to stay true to splatfests, but the probably won't. Because that is how private lobbies were designed: to not restrict a group of friends based on rotation.

Edit: Damn I'm good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom