• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xie

Inkling
NNID
xie-san
Is it possible to change team members if we haven't played our first match yet? I made a mistake in translating for my team, so some of them won't be able to regularly enter the tournament anymore, so I'd like to be able to replace them with members who can, if possible.

If not, I totally understand.

Protom

Pro Squid
Is it possible to change team members if we haven't played our first match yet? I made a mistake in translating for my team, so some of them won't be able to regularly enter the tournament anymore, so I'd like to be able to replace them with members who can, if possible.

If not, I totally understand.
Hmm. I'd have to check in with the other TO's on that. I'm not really sure. How many would it be that would be replaced?

Xie

Inkling
NNID
xie-san
Hmm. I'd have to check in with the other TO's on that. I'm not really sure. How many would it be that would be replaced?
My team would have two people that needed to be replaced. They signed up thinking it would be a one day event and I explained it somewhat poorly.

DashEmeth

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dashemeth
We registered only 7 players and we now have a 8th, can we add him? We allready played our first round.

Symph

Full Squid
NNID
Symphonia46
Squid Squad Spades win against Squid Club 3-1
Squid Club got first host.

Match 1 Bans:
Arrowana, Urchin and Saltspray, Skatepark
Match 2 Bans:
Moray, Urchin, and Triggerfish
Match 3 Bans:
Arrowana, Urchin, and Mackerel
Match 4 Bans:
Moray, Urchin, and Triggerfish

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Sprayze Blue beat Team Superjuarri 3-0

GG to the other players!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
DEG vs Imperious 1 rematch in Grand Finals. Calling it now.

Nice job to both teams.

$torm

Inkling
NNID
Nirvana_Storm
Congratulations DEG team, that match was really intense, i enjoyed that
Best of luck for the rest of the tourney and we hope to face you guys again sometime soon !

Wadsm

Inkling
NNID
wadsm.u
Squid Squad Diamonds gets a freewin from us (Wii Elite Clan). We tried to play our match, but massive lag and tons of DCs made it impossible. Unfortunately for us we don't have that much time anymore because it's already pretty late here in Germany, so there's no way we could reschedule it. GGs tho SSD and good luck for your further matches :)

btw, look at that lag xD something like this never happened to me before in Splatoon.

BlueNSL

Inkling
NNID
BlueNSL
Squid Squad Diamonds gets a freewin from us (Wii Elite Clan). We tried to play our match, but massive lag and tons of DCs made it impossible. Unfortunately for us we don't have that much time anymore because it's already pretty late here in Germany, so there's no way we could reschedule it. GGs tho SSD and good luck for your further matches :)

btw, look at that lag xD something like this never happened to me before in Splatoon.

Squid Squad Diamonds won 2-1 over WEC. WEC forfeited a final match; unfortunately it was impossible to salvage pictures due to VOD's being disabled on the stream.
GG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom