• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Increases the Excitement
I did stream the Wii Elite Clan vs. Squid Squad matchs, but I forgot to record.

It didn't matter too much because my stream kept disconnecting due to twitch being ****.

Brybry

Inkling
NNID
Brybry
The team Queulorior won 3 - 0 against the team ¥dnamite !

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Squid Squad Diamonds gets a freewin from us (Wii Elite Clan). We tried to play our match, but massive lag and tons of DCs made it impossible. Unfortunately for us we don't have that much time anymore because it's already pretty late here in Germany, so there's no way we could reschedule it. GGs tho SSD and good luck for your further matches :)

btw, look at that lag xD something like this never happened to me before in Splatoon.

Oh geez, we'll make sure that the lag stuff doesnt happen again. Good job to both teams for pulling through tho

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Increases the Excitement
Oh geez, we'll make sure that the lag stuff doesnt happen again.
Well wired connections would be a start, not necessarily for you but everyone in general. Having a consistent connection does wonders to prevent random lag spikes. Of course it still won't prevent just a flat out bad connection from spoiling the fun.

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
Well wired connections would be a start, not necessarily for you but everyone in general. Having a consistent connection does wonders to prevent random lag spikes. Of course it still won't prevent just a flat out bad connection from spoiling the fun.
Yeah me and another player lagged out in our first round match, hoping it doesn't happen again in losers

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
belated GGs to DEG

>me picking saltspray against 2 beacons
>using ink res shoes instead of damage up on elitre
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Just watched the past broadcast of our match against IM on @flc 's Twitch.

Gotta admit lag was an issue for both Kizume and me for your team.
As the host of the room, I didn't felt it a lot on my part though (except when you sniped me and I though I escaped behind a wall quickly enough). Physical distance and my bandwitch that is not the best are probably the cause. I often host private rooms when I play with my team, we don't have much trouble lag-wise, I though it was going to be alright. I think I'll let someone with optic fiber host the private rooms for us for the rest of the tournament.

As for Kizume, I think it might be someone using more or less of his bandwidth at the same time. Gotta make sure it doesn't happen again.

I hope we'll get a rematch some time later. Our aiming as snipers Boolerex and I was way too off lmao, Goomba and Kizume completely carried the games for us.

As for the end of game 5, I spammed my splash bombs with bomb rush on the zone until victory. Kreygasm
But for some reason, probably lag coupled with framerate drops, it seems it was not displayed properly from your point of view.

Last edited:

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
First off: Cannot get enough of the salt pictures xD

Second off: Congrats everyone on finishing you matches in Round One! All of the matches I'm sure we're great filled with high level gameplay, fast paced action, and lots of fun!

Some of the teams of already got a head start, but Round 2 of Winners and Round 1 of Losers have officially begun, and the mode that will be played in both of these rounds will be Splat Zones.

We wish everyone good luck with their matches and, remember...

Either you Ink... Or you Sink!

BlueDan

Inkling
NNID
DanSyor
I already talked to Math about it, but there's a slight edit in the line up of Champi-Brothers:
- Sephiroth | Sephiroth25896: out
- Dan | DanSyor: in (leader of CB btw, skype already given)

joppesijses

Inkling
NNID
joppesijses
Apologies. That post was made a few minutes after we sign ups started. At the time we only expected about a dozen or so teams to enter, and didn't think there would need to be an entries cap..
Again, apologies for the confusion and misconceptions. I should probably go edit that post..
thats okay, i really apriciate what you guys are doing organizing the first splatoon tournement ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom