• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkling Appreciation Thread

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
The feet have limited rotation, but that's it. The main problem is with the girl Inkling figure - her knees are basically double-jointed and will bend forwards as well as back :'D
I have the exact same figure and I find it really strange XD, I also find it amusing that her splattershot is so small it looks like a tiny pistol

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I still think water is harmful to them only in large amounts, otherwise they'd have a very tough time living. Kind of like real ink; too much water will dissolve it, and too little will dry it out.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
I have a couple reasons for dredging up this thread.

One is that I recently had to explain something about inklings that I may as well explain here. It should be obvious, but there were some poor misguided souls during the plaza's furry meme. There might be some misguided souls here as well.

Point is inklings are not furry. As a rule of thumb, if its face is mostly human (especially the nose area), then it's not furry. If they were to be labeled as anything, it would be monster girl/boy (if you know a gender neutral term, I'm all ears).

If for whatever reason you want furry in your Splatoon, then sleep well knowing that Flow has that label.

Next reason is a video:
THAT WHINE! ;_; It's cute and saddening at the same time.

Finally have a supercute plaza Inkling.
DUG-JmnVAAAs-qK.jpg large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom