• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkling Avatar Creator

Woomy565

Inkling
NNID
zombiehunleys
Switch Friend Code
SW-3482-8348-4119
I’m trying to change my photo to the inkling I made but I won’t let me

JoyStar

Inkling
I absolutely love this!

I really wish there was a full-body version of this that was posable (like the hands and stuff). It would be great as an avatar for my videos! Since I don't really draw, my Inkling self from that creator is the best I've got at the moment as far as a Youtube video persona goes, especially since I can make ones with multiple expressions.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
I clicked the link, and it took me to the website, but nothing is working

CosmicX

Inkling
Ikasu's awesome. But what if I were to tell you there's more? I recall another inkling avatar maker called Heroku or something. Doesn't matter since I have the link to it here.
https://splatool.herokuapp.com/?mode=image
The main disadvantages are the lack of specific gears, but what I like is that it has different art styles. And some are even cuter than the ikasu one.
I tried the website you suggested, and it's very cool! It gives you multiple choices of inkling/octoling avatar creators to choose from, I'm glad you suggested this website!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom