• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

INKLING FONT! Download included

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
But...I want to use it to type in PiyozR's Inkling, and having to hunt and peck for the right characters would take way too long. Is there a way to take that and map it like Japanese (type in romaji and it changes it automatically to the matching character)? That's what I was specifically waiting for, if that was ever going to be a thing.
That is available in the font @Joseph Staleknight has, but after a while of using it, it did become rather strenuous with how finicky the required program is.
(Seriously, sometimes it forces Japanese mode in times where I absolutely do not want it to and it was an overall headache compared to fizz's newfound method.)

Inunah

Inkling
There are so many fonts that I'm getting confused. Can I get a master list?

Edit: At the very least, I need fonts that don't use ligatures. Fizz's font requires them and I don't have any programs that are compatible with them except potentially GIMP (which I was never going to use it with anyway).

Last edited:

eli

Senior Squid
NNID
frozenpandaman
Any update on this? Really waiting to be able to type Inkling that happens to be entirely accurate to PiyozR's version!
Wasn't sure if someone else was working on this or not. :) Looks like @MissingNumbers' post has more info.

I think this particular iteration of the font project may have been dropped.
No. I've just been spending my time actually playing instead, recently. :P

ghostpotato

Inkling
NNID
Pokedude718
After days of Google searches and trial-and-error, I managed to scrape together a Mac version of the input posted by @ZuloeSixx. It uses the OS's native ability to add custom inputs, and thus you need not install anything save for the font. All you need to do is double-click on the .inputplugin file to add it as an input, and then follow @ZuloeSixx's instructions (on typing in the font) from there.

Attachments

OctoKid20

Inkling
NNID
SplatGamer
Switch Friend Code
SW-3913-1714-5214
:)Cool
I can use this for Splatoon News
like Off the hook
i can make logo

Attachments

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
I'm probably the only person left (outside of Japan maybe) who does tiny pixel things, lol. Making stuff small is my thing, so I tried my hand at this font for funsies. Credit link is at the bottom of the template image :)
Pixel Template Inkling.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom