• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkling hairstyles

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
I actually don't mind the default male style so much. Which is good since I am going to make an Inkboy. Though it would be neat to have a couple other ways to style it, while still keeping the character theme of course. A few people have mentioned that the designers really like the current theme, like they mentioned in the E3 footage, and how the design is tied into specific squid concepts. I think that the question they tried to ask the developers got a bit lost in translation at E3. It seemed to me that the devs thought that they were being asked if you could have a hairstyle that was entirely not the squid motif. The question was really meant to be about how the squid-style-hair was arranged. The break down was at it's worst when the one developer simply responded by saying he had "the same hairstyle as a squidboy today."

It's possible that other styles could come, and the response we have about it was simply because of the misunderstanding. I hope so, because that would be neat to customize too.

DynamicSmasher

Inkling
NNID
Voltree
I would love to have a short-haired female Inkling. Short hair is best hair. Having an option to have the male Inkling hairstyle in my female Inkling would be nice, too (and vice-versa).
It would be rather difficult to distinguish the guys from the girls, considering hair is their main difference.
But regarding hair, I'll likely be wearing a (top) hat most of the time, so the style isn't a major problem for me.

Nibroc

rasutosutāman
NNID
nibrocofthepuddn
I'd like to see dreadlocks for both genders. Squidlocks will of course be the official term for them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom