• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkling Nouveaux

isquidyounot

Inkling
NNID
Pheenie
Heyo! Name's Beans / muh beans, and I've been playing Splatoon since November 2015. Throughout this time I've squid partied, gained friends, lost friends, reached level 50 + S rank, and never found my true weapon type (nor have I ever joined a squad or participated in a tourney "orz). Regarding communities I've been pretty on and off with them, but with the coming of Splatoon 2 (and a resurgence of interest) I'm hoping to relive the fun times!

Thanks for having me here, I hope to make some pals along the way! くコ:彡

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Sounds like you have some...inksperience, around the turf! (Hah)

Theres plenty of old and fresh new players of Splatoon around here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome to the forums.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Welcome my friend, you will certainly be accepted into our fellow inkling nation. Welcome aboard, maty, the salt is still fresh as dew on the plank.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay with us! Have fun!~

isquidyounot

Inkling
NNID
Pheenie
Sounds like you have some...inksperience, around the turf! (Hah)

Theres plenty of old and fresh new players of Splatoon around here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome to the forums.
Thank you! I hope to become better at the game what with being able to read about the... inksperience of others! (I totally did not steal that)

Welcome my friend, you will certainly be accepted into our fellow inkling nation. Welcome aboard, maty, the salt is still fresh as dew on the plank.
How poetic :'0 I will keep that to heart! ^ o ^

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay with us! Have fun!~
Thank you!! I certainly will enjoy my time here! :D

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome Beans, hope to see you in Spla2n. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom