Inkling vs octoling, who will win popularity? cuz im choosing the less popular.

supgamer76

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supremegamer2
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-9546-1673
title. it feel like the less popular option always wins so im choosing the less popular of the 2

tch

Inkling
I’m pretty sure octolings are gonna get more votes since they’re the „cool underdogs“ or something.
Im gonna vote for octolings because their design is more appealing :3

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I'd root for the inkling. I've been an inkling since splatoon 1 and I'll stick to it until the end.

Plus, when I see 78% of the octoling players, I feel like they skipped most of the octoling DLC, so it's a huge drawback for me to pick octolings.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
I'd root for the inkling. I've been an inkling since splatoon 1 and I'll stick to it until the end.

Plus, when I see 78% of the octoling players, I feel like they skipped most of the octoling DLC, so it's a huge drawback for me to pick octolings.
Yeah, the really bad low level octolings definitely auto-passed...because there’s no way they can beat all levels and still be so bad at playing multiplayer. lol I like seeing inklings with Golden toothpicks though. Choosing to stay an inkling by choice is almost “rebellious” at this point

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Yeah, the really bad low level octolings definitely auto-passed...because there’s no way they can beat all levels and still be so bad at playing multiplayer. lol I like seeing inklings with Golden toothpicks though. Choosing to stay an inkling by choice is almost “rebellious” at this point
Yeah, and I could understand. The only one I had to pass was the Girl power station, which I returned when I wasn't sleep deprived and managed to beat. After that, I would go online and I did see many GOOD Octoling. But since the lobbies I get are often with players in the B- and A ranks, for some weird reasons.. I get to see really terrible Octolings more often. You'd think a X rank player would get matched VS strong opponent, but LMAO. GUESS NOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom