• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkstorm 2 Results - Presented by EnGameTV

BonFire

Full Squid
NNID
rollmops99

Congratulations to Memories for defending their title!

I guess most people's money was on BMT after Winners Finals, but Memories managed it to beat them twice in a row to make an amazing comeback on BMT to secure their victory. We had incredible matches in these two days and I don't know what's about you guys, but I definitely enjoyed them. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Also, HUGE THANKS to all who donated money to our fundraiser, we raised overall 754$ which is absolutely amazing! Thanks to all of you here, it wouldn't be possible without you!

Last edited:

LittleSoundDJ

Full Squid
NNID
littlesounddj
so if i'm not mistaken, our current point lead over the rest of the top 8 means that if we didnt even play for IS3 we'd still get into eSPL? if so, niceeee.

We'll be playing regardless.

BonFire

Full Squid
NNID
rollmops99
so if i'm not mistaken, our current point lead over the rest of the top 8 means that if we didnt even play for IS3 we'd still get into eSPL? if so, niceeee.

We'll be playing regardless.
The TOP 2 placements of Inkstorm 1-3 will count, so you cant finish worse in the Circuit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom