• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inky Themes: Which Forum Skin are you using?

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
Definitely a Squidboards teal user over here. Makes things look bright and vibrant.

Sprocket

Inkling
Squidboards Purple, however I dislike the color schemes in general. I wish the standard Squidboard colors came in a dark theme.

Sneak Frog

Inkling
Squidboards Orange, though I have to say all the standard colors' theme make everything a bit too bright.

Octoboards counterparts maybe?

Oni

Full Squid
Octoboards doesnt hurt soooo

Also the octoling looks so awesome. Really wish they were playable. The tentacle on the left looks like a derp though.

hinata2000100

Inkster Jr.
Octoboards, because I use the Project M theme on Smashboards, and Octoboards is similar to the Project M theme (they're both dark), so it just works for me~

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Of course I'm using Octoboards. Not only do you 2 Octarians(the girl and the squid thingy), but you also get an Inkling female. Plus it matches my avatar picture. I'm not sure what you guys mean about the regular colours melting your eyes, they were nice, just didn't match the avatar picture...I'm actually surprised that there are as many people using the same style as myself....

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
I'm using the Teal skin because...it's freaking beautiful! My favorite color is probably blue so..obvious choice for me, haha.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Octoboards. Nice color scheme plus it help it doesn't burn my eyes.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm really surprised at how popular teal is. I using it myself of course, but I was expecting it to be more of a niche color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom