• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkzooka Squad Conversation

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Alright. This is now the Inkzooka Squad conversation. I want everyone to post here our regular talk that we had on the other conversation which is out of the Group in the regular Squidboards. We'll be moving on from there to here. Why? To prevent having to add anyone and wait for the conversation owner to do so and to prevent the 11 member limit for regular members but the most important one is that people can come an go freely since it's a group and to not need premium membership if neither of the members have it in that case. In a conversation if you leave that spot stays there pestering and using up space because it can't be removed.. So it's best if we move here and make it the regular conversation so that every single member can be here. This is because Squidboards, unlike Smashboards does not have Social Forums. So make sure to keep this active by talking in here. Use it for Inkzooka info, personal blabery like we sometimes do, jokes, or maybe a sad moment or to celebrated something. We are a family so we should all do it together.

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Hello hello!
Just dropping by to give the greetings :)

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Btw, Star, Kitty and I have a friend here that would like to join. He is about to get the game next week, he only played the demo before, and now he wants to be a squid kid. He is from EU, his username is @MarioJr64 so I hope he can be welcome here :)
He's excited to start playing cause that's what we all talk about lol

mario123007

Pro Squid
Btw, Star, Kitty and I have a friend here that would like to join. He is about to get the game next week, he only played the demo before, and now he wants to be a squid kid. He is from EU, his username is @MarioJr64 so I hope he can be welcome here :)
He's excited to start playing cause that's what we all talk about lol
Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm mario123007, but you can just call me Mario.
I have the console, but in the reality it's nearly impossible for me to play it. School is gonna start few weeks later and my dad is the big reason why I haven't even get to play the console. My brother bought it, but my dad and my sister says it's a waste of money.

MarioJr64

Inkling
NNID
MarioJr64
Hey there, thanks for inviting me! :) I'm a little late to the Splatoon party, but I finally got around to order the game, and the hype is real! :D I'm excited to start my journey as a squid kid and to meet others to go splatooning with! My abilities in Splatoon are likely going to be pretty bad at first, but I hope I will learn quickly and eventually be able to hold my own in battles for the sake of my teammates in this squad! ^_^

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hey there, thanks for inviting me! :) I'm a little late to the Splatoon party, but I finally got around to order the game, and the hype is real! :D I'm excited to start my journey as a squid kid and to meet others to go splatooning with! My abilities in Splatoon are likely going to be pretty bad at first, but I hope I will learn quickly and eventually be able to hold my own in battles for the sake of my teammates in this squad! ^_^
Welcome! There are two Mario's here now. If Mario123 does get in the future Splatoon maybe you guys can be the Mario brothers. Inkzooka welcomes you as a new player. Let's hope that copy of Splatoon arrives fast. Kitty, Geecee and Star can join you in a 4 player map and teach you everything quickly.

MarioJr64

Inkling
NNID
MarioJr64
Thanks, @StarForce! Haha, we could be the Super Inkling brothers! To avoid confusing, feel free to call me Marfy or Marthy Marth, if you like. I'm a dedicated Marth main in Smash Bros, so I love anything Marfy. xP

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
@mario123007
Nice to meet you too! And welcome. You can call me GC.
That sucks. I'm old so I dunno anymore how it feels to live with parents and being told what not to do. My only advice is to do good in school and prove your dad that you deserve to play your Wii U.

@MarioJr64
Well look who the dancing blade dragged in... Lol
Don't worry @StarForce, we are going to train Marfy good in the art of splatting.

mario123007

Pro Squid
@mario123007
Nice to meet you too! And welcome. You can call me GC.
That sucks. I'm old so I dunno anymore how it feels to live with parents and being told what not to do. My only advice is to do good in school and prove your dad that you deserve to play your Wii U.

@MarioJr64
Well look who the dancing blade dragged in... Lol
Don't worry @StarForce, we are going to train Marfy good in the art of splatting.
Yeah, that's what my dad told me to do. But that's not to prove me that I can play Wii U, is to in order to go study abroad with scholarship support.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ah, nice to see a Zelda main! I don't see many Zelda mains around very often.
Due to her sucking at tiers. Good players won't run the risk to waste learning a low tier to get reckt by the good tiers in a tourney or online. I don't believe in tiers. I belive in player skills. Therefore I'm proud to use the wise and beautiful princess Zelda and not ashamed of her tier position nor going to drop her ever. I don't play to prove I'm good, I play to have fun and I want to share the fun with the character I like. That still does not stop me from using also Peach which is medium tier, Rosalina which is high tier, Lucina which is medium tier and Kirby which is midlow tier. I also use these because I like them.

MarioJr64

Inkling
NNID
MarioJr64
@StarForce That is a great mentality to have! You are exactly right. I know of a lot of Marth mains who have dropped him in Smash 4 due to his nerfs, but I've always loved Marfy regardless of his placing on the tier list and would never drop him even if he ever became garbage tier in future Smash games. Like yourself, although I'm a competitive Smash player (or was, RL doesn't permit me to play as much I used to. :( ), I play to have fun rather than play to win, as I believe that's what Smash is all about! :)

Oh, and Splatoon has arrived in the mail!! ^o^

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Thank you. If you check my profile, in the Information section you will see a lint to my profile in Smashboards which is the same in here I signed to Splatoon with Smash's account so both are basically identical. But on my Smash profile if you follow the link go to the Information section again and there is a rather long paragraph a bit not polished entirely but it talks how I met most of my mains. And how Peach became a main of mine Which is quite different from ythe other 4 mains. Of course the leader is Zelda but I also main the others on a high basis just not as my dear Hylian girl.

I can also copy paste that in here since this is a regular chat I brought here so there's no topic that derails as this conversation thread has no topic to begin with just Inkzooka general talk by anyone for anyone. Would you like to read it? So to avoid jumping link to link or you'll have to: Click on my name > click view/go to profile page > click on info > click or copy paste the link > go or paste in browser window wait to load > click information > Voila there it is lol. It's a long road. Or you can skip not reading it :P

MarioJr64

Inkling
NNID
MarioJr64
@StarForce That was a nice read! I started liking Marth because of a real life interest in swords and swordplay at the time, and the way Marth wielded the blade in Smash with such elegance and dexterity really appealed to me over the other swordsmen in the game. It was only a matter of time before I began to fall in love with the tipper mechanic, and lo and behold, that was the start of my journey with Marfy. ^_^ And since I have never looked back.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh. That is real nice. A real life interest. I actually met Zeld the first time when me and my cousing tag beat ocarina of time. That was my first ever Zelda game and the second as the other ever I own is A link between worlds which my friend gifted. I didn't actually buy it.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Hey everyone, I am posting here so that we can talk about setting up the battles and other random conversations instead of posting on the front wall. Keeps things a little bit more organized.

So, I have been talking to Nyok from Blackbelly Bouncers and we seem to be ready for the battles on Friday. The time is 9pm CEST (3pm EST). He tells me that most of his members are at S or S+ rank already, so I hope you all are ready for some serious battles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom