• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Is Arowana Mall still in rotation?

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Well, I am unlucky enough that E-liters on my team usually suck in any map, so the trees don't make much of a difference :p
I'm laughing in shame, as i took my trusty CLiter to TC last night, and the Dome/Ancho-V combination really wasn't doing me any favors...I was one of "those" 3/8 type eliters and quickly switched to Krak-On :p I'm getting rusty...I haven't played them enough recently since somehow chargers are blooming like weeds and any time I take eliter I end up with an all charger team. That and Ancho-V is just nasty for eliter. :rolleyes:

Tyson TH

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
tyson_th
When you realize the enemy's eliter is useless, the tree's seem wonderful. When you realize the trees have made your team's eliter a useless sitting duck, the trees do not seem wonderful. When you ARE that eliter, you vow to stop playing rotations featuring that map. :p
Being a while since I last said I was getting into chargers, my playstyle, fortunately, is very mobile and the trees do not bother me. They still make me wanna pull my hairs out with Inkzooka though.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Being a while since I last said I was getting into chargers, my playstyle, fortunately, is very mobile and the trees do not bother me. They still make me wanna pull my hairs out with Inkzooka though.
Hehe, it's mostly eliter that hits that problem (and quadruple now in 2.7!)

Inkzooka is just awful in that map, museum, and anchovy. No question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom