• No

Votes: 47 94.0%

• Total voters

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Hey Squids!
This is just a quick thread basically asking the general community if you personally think that Splatoon should be considered dead now that the final Splatfest happened. And hey guys at the end of the day its all really your personal opinion so please don't bash on other players because of their opinions.

SuperStar2361

Inkling
NNID
SuperStar2361
nah, i don't think splatoon is dead at all, even though splatfests are over. i'd only say it was dead if there wasn't many people playing it online anymore, which i don't think is going to happen anytime soon.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
No, and it wont be for a very long time.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
damn, the memories from mkw era come back where people asked the same question. No, it's NOT dead. As long there are people playing the game, it's still alive and kicking. Splatfests don't keep the game going. Players do.

at the end of the day its all really your personal opinion so please don't bash on other players because of their opinions.
You're asking for something factual. Personal opinion doesn't come into play in this. It's either dead or it's not.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
As long as the servers run, an online game isn't truly dead. And of course, the game's player base, while smaller than it used to be, is not really super inactive. When I play, I don't have to wait long to get a match, and this goes for several different times a day.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
You're asking for something factual.
I wouldn't say so. "Is Splatoon dead?" is a factual question. "Do you personally think that Splatoon should be considered dead?", as Pyrex phrases it, has four qualifiers that stack up to make it very much a subjective question - "personally", "think", "should" and "considered".

Oh, and no, I don't think so, to answer the thread's question!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm starting to get a tad tired of the doom sayers. Splatfests ended! The game is dead! Nintendo is ruined forever! Bah.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Maybe not in this specific thread, but I come across them often and that's my general opinion on the matter :P

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
Oh no it's not dead. Went to the first lan for the game and it was the best 2 days of my entire life. Squidstorm 2016 was amazing in chicago. I got to meet Hitzel, Rocket, Dude, and many more people there! it was so amazing to watch.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Nah don't think this game will become truly dead until the servers get taken down for sure. There's still people playing multiplayer on PC games that came before the turn of the millennium, while consoles=/=pc games i don't think fans will abandon the Splatoon servers entirely.

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Thanks everyone for giving your opinions, and i'm not trying to be a doomsday person saying that it is dead, i would just like to see what other players think, Personally i do agree with some players stating it is not AS popular as it was, but i still think it is still going.

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Oh no it's not dead. Went to the first lan for the game and it was the best 2 days of my entire life. Squidstorm 2016 was amazing in chicago. I got to meet Hitzel, Rocket, Dude, and many more people there! it was so amazing to watch.
[Reply]
So was this a real life tournament?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom