• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Is the "nzap '89" viable in splooon or just another weapon to look over.

Cephalobro

The weapon's special in Splatoon 3 is now the Super Chump, which launches timed bombs that can be destroyed. But the number launched is many, so it guarantees that at least 5 of them blow up. However, what the special is best at is serving as a distraction as the other team will most likely shift their attention to destroy them. Because the Super Chump bombs actually leave spots of your team's ink color once they explode.

Reactions: 9DB

9DB

Inkling Cadet
The weapon's special in Splatoon 3 is now the Super Chump, which launches timed bombs that can be destroyed. But the number launched is many, so it guarantees that at least 5 of them blow up. However, what the special is best at is serving as a distraction as the other team will most likely shift their attention to destroy them. Because the Super Chump bombs actually leave spots of your team's ink color once they explode.
Is super chump better than tenta missiles?

Cephalobro

Is super chump better than tenta missiles?
It really depends on the situation really. I have experienced times in which Tenta Missiles from the other team could be simply avoided in just a few seconds, then continuing on with what I was doing. While the Super Chump allowed my team to actually get the win is also something I have experienced.

Reactions: 9DB

9DB

Inkling Cadet
It really depends on the situation really. I have experienced times in which Tenta Missiles from the other team could be simply avoided in just a few seconds, then continuing on with what I was doing. While the Super Chump allowed my team to actually get the win is also something I have experienced.
Ok. I just wanted to know if I should get it once I get splooon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom