• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Is there any way to check special badge progress?

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
I’ve been grinding for a gold special badge for a while now, and I want to see exactly how many more wins I have for that special. I don’t think the game shows that info to the player anywhere, but I might be wrong about that.

Is there anyway to see exactly how many wins you have on a special? Doesn’t have to be an in-game method, just anyway to check how many more wins I have to go for a special badge.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
It's not super convenient, but you can look at the weapons tab in splatnet, sort them by specials, and manually add every win you have with weapons that have that special. The game only takes into account winning with a kit that has the special in question

Hope that helps!

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
It's not super convenient, but you can look at the weapons tab in splatnet, sort them by specials, and manually add every win you have with weapons that have that special. The game only takes into account winning with a kit that has the special in question

Hope that helps!
I added all my wins with every Ultra Stamp weapon, and it added up to 1,243 wins, but I don’t have the 1,200 gold special badge for stamp yet.

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
I added all my wins with every Ultra Stamp weapon, and it added up to 1,243 wins, but I don’t have the 1,200 gold special badge for stamp yet.
I had the same issue with Gold Wave Breaker, if you get like 20 more wins you'll get it.

reelrollsweat

Semi-Pro Squid
sometimes you’ll win a game fast enough that you never use your special. i had this issue getting silver inkjet badge lol, took me like 200 wins on vbp to unlock it

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994

Hope that helps!
keep in mind those numbers count private battles which otherwise don't count towards badge progress so the numbers might not be the most accurate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom