Is there known hacks?

Lunaroh

Inkling
NNID
Lunaroh
Yesterday i found a guy who just CRUSHED any team he was against. No one could get near him before dying.
I'm in B+ so i may not be that good yet, but i have played with and against A+ players and haven't seen someone so good as the guy i saw yesterday.
At first i was just impressed by the fact that someone could have so much skill to the point of me not even being able to land a single kill on him, but after some matches, when the maps rotated and i was forced to leave, i checked his gear in the plaza:

(sorry for the bad quality, it's from my crappy cell phone)

At first i was just surprised by his choice in subs but then i noticed the brands.

Both his head and clothing have three runs speeds on brands that don't favor those stats.
Do you know how much is your chance of rolling run speed on non favored brands? 6.8%
three times in a row? 0.03%
that's more than 3000 re-rolls per gear item on average

The fact that his gameplay was godlike and his gear fishy leads me to believe some kind of hacking tool was used there.

opinions?
is he hacking some how? (auto aim, squid locations hacks, etc).
am i just trying to convince myself that people can't be that good?

Last edited:

Lunaroh

Inkling
NNID
Lunaroh
i know some one can technically get 3 run speed subs on any gear. The chances are just so low that i can't believe someone already has them when the game is not even 2 months old...

wish i could play with him some more.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
It's easy to get lots of kills with the Tentatek Splattershot because it's a great gun in general. The gear: just because he has brands which don't favour certain subs, doesn't mean he hacks. A low chance is still a chance. He probably dumped all his money and snails into getting those subs, and if you dont know by now it's pretty easy to get money when all you play is Ranked. I've got A TON of money myself and I still have some snails. Wish these hackusations would stop.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
A game I play on occasion has drop chances of .01% and a handful of individuals have gotten them, so something like this isn't unheard of. Older pokemon games were also 1 in 6000+ for shiny pokemon and people had plenty.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Considering how often I see it, I'm wondering if abilities might not be rolled as independent events and getting 3 of a kind might not be as unlikely as we assume.

Dream21

Full Squid
"999999 turf inked"
Dang.

I want three things all with run subs and mains, but I run out of money so fast. Plus I used all my snails and out of the 18 not one of my clothes got three same-sub abilities ;-;
It'd be so fun with a dynamo roller to run so fast..

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Not as far as I'm aware, no.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think that's a lot of wasted subs :confused:. Just having 3 :ability_runspeed: Mains would be enough, and then you could add other stuff to the subs to complement the loadout.

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
"999999 turf inked"
Dang.

I want three things all with run subs and mains, but I run out of money so fast. Plus I used all my snails and out of the 18 not one of my clothes got three same-sub abilities ;-;
It'd be so fun with a dynamo roller to run so fast..
run speed up doesn't affect your movement while rolling or your jump length. save your money and maybe try and get swim speed up instead.

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
The fact that there's a cap on ink turfed is actually pretty surprising. Unless you caught this guy at an extremely lucky time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom