• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

It’s crazy but, hear me out.

Albino

Inkster Jr.
Ok here’s the thing. What if, now I know I sound crazy for this but, what if Shiver… is Dedf1sh. Ok look. Shiver is an Octoling, and Dedf1sh is an octoling (Duh). BUT! It doesn’t stop there. Have you seen shivers hair. It bares a striking resemblance to Dedf1sh’s. And the final selling factor!
HOT CHEETO FINGERS. LOOK AT THEIR FINGERS!!! LOOOOOOK!!!!C5E60246-5D73-4E6C-9292-CB043BEA36D5.png28A9A23F-942B-415B-9294-8EFA52179AD5.jpeg

#8 regret

Number 10,008
Pronouns
bup/it/she
NNID
gameruler2012
Switch Friend Code
SW-7261-2944-2031
It's an interesting theory, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Since Dedf1sh was sanitized, there's no way that green skin could've recovered, lest they discovered some method to un-sanitize Octarians in Side Order or something. But considering sanitization is akin to zombification... it's unlikely, to be generous.

Albino

Inkster Jr.
Hmm well. Remember that Dedf1sh was only partially sanitized, who’s to say the process can’t be reversed \(._.)/

Cephalobro

While it's a convincing theory, a Sunken Scroll from Splatoon 3 shows that Shiver is actually a descendent from a family of shark tamers who didn't live in Inkadia (I know, even I think it's weird that Splatoon has countries now).

Albino

Inkster Jr.
Right but… That dosn’t disprove that shiver isn’t def1sh it just gives us more information about her.

TOD13

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i've seen a similar theory where people think marina and dedf1sh might be the same person or at least related. not much evidence to back it up other than them looking similar, it makes for a neat headcanon though

KillJoyye

Inkling
Ok here’s the thing. What if, now I know I sound crazy for this but, what if Shiver… is Dedf1sh. Ok look. Shiver is an Octoling, and Dedf1sh is an octoling (Duh). BUT! It doesn’t stop there. Have you seen shivers hair. It bares a striking resemblance to Dedf1sh’s. And the final selling factor!
HOT CHEETO FINGERS. LOOK AT THEIR FINGERS!!! LOOOOOOK!!!!View attachment 7785View attachment 7786
I mean I guess they both have silver/grey on thier heads??

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
HOT CHEETO FINGERS. LOOK AT THEIR FINGERS!!! LOOOOOOK!!!!View attachment 7785View attachment 7786
OH MY GAWD NO WAY-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom