• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

It’s so weird to use forums again

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
so true. it's been over a decade since I've used a public forum. we need an irc channel next !

Sun3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Sun3
Switch Friend Code
SW-5980-0921-5120
Yeah, it’s a little sad that Twitter has such a stranglehold on the community so a wide community move likely imposible
hope this stays active for a while tho it’s such a cool thing to use a forum again

AlmoJo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4876-9512-8787
I'm ngl it was super exciting to join this site again and see such a lively community. it makes me super happy to actually have a visual on how many people are active at a given time, the threads ppl are talking in, etc. in a way i can't easily see on twitter or discord. i hope it lasts too

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
Yeah, it’s a little sad that Twitter has such a stranglehold on the community so a wide community move likely imposible
hope this stays active for a while tho it’s such a cool thing to use a forum again
What if the admins worked with Sendou to integrate little aspects of each site with each other? Like allowing you to see someone's Sendou profile by clicking on a link on their Squidboards one and vice versa, or allowing you to put one of your Sendou badges on your Squidboards profiile. Those are just a few idea off the top of my head, too, I'm sure there could be way more possibilities!

But yeah, I think that that would cement this place as active for a good long while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom