It’s so weird to use forums again

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
so true. it's been over a decade since I've used a public forum. we need an irc channel next !

Sun3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Sun3
Switch Friend Code
SW-5980-0921-5120
Yeah, it’s a little sad that Twitter has such a stranglehold on the community so a wide community move likely imposible
hope this stays active for a while tho it’s such a cool thing to use a forum again

AlmoJo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4876-9512-8787
I'm ngl it was super exciting to join this site again and see such a lively community. it makes me super happy to actually have a visual on how many people are active at a given time, the threads ppl are talking in, etc. in a way i can't easily see on twitter or discord. i hope it lasts too

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
Yeah, it’s a little sad that Twitter has such a stranglehold on the community so a wide community move likely imposible
hope this stays active for a while tho it’s such a cool thing to use a forum again
What if the admins worked with Sendou to integrate little aspects of each site with each other? Like allowing you to see someone's Sendou profile by clicking on a link on their Squidboards one and vice versa, or allowing you to put one of your Sendou badges on your Squidboards profiile. Those are just a few idea off the top of my head, too, I'm sure there could be way more possibilities!

But yeah, I think that that would cement this place as active for a good long while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom