its time for a minus server

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
So if I had you join my S+ lobbies you would perform well? Also you're in C rank, you face C rank opponents, especially in series, if you cannot beat C rank opponents then you are also part of the problem.
Kamakira vs Bits 1v1 let's GO

Bits

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2573-6331-5817
i will not
Then you're basing your reply off of emotion instead of logistics, my post is only bad because you don't like what I'm saying, not because I'm incorrect.

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
Then you're basing your reply off of emotion instead of logistics, my post is only bad because you don't like what I'm saying, not because I'm incorrect.
If u win the 1v1 I will concede and venmo u five dollars

Kamakira

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1123-4705-2722
So if I had you join my S+ lobbies you would perform well? Also you're in C rank, you face C rank opponents, especially in series, if you cannot beat C rank opponents then you are also part of the problem.
see this is exactly why we need the minus server
Kamakira vs Bits 1v1 let's GO
if thats what it takes to find a scrim in this economy i'll take it

Bits

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2573-6331-5817
If u win the 1v1 I will concede and venmo u five dollars
I'll 1v1 you, and I use paypal, not venmo. But I'm good on money I would rather not take yours.

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
I'll 1v1 you, and I use paypal, not venmo. But I'm good on money I would rather not take yours.
I was putting my bucks down on the Kamakira 1v1 tbh but if she doesn't take it I will
Edit: I'm permabanned from PayPal but I have cash app and zelle lol

DoubleDrewski

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5697-8390-4502
too many toxic spawncampers there.

i play splatoon every day i think i'm dedicated enough
NGL I thought your original post was satire, my bad. The main issue I see is that, if you tried to replicate the plus server, players would need to get "kicked out" when progressing, which seems unsavory tbh. There are so, so many low level teams and tournaments that I don't think something like that is necessary, and like I said before, it's hard to define the bottom of the barrel when the lowest depths don't know it exists.

Bits

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2573-6331-5817
day 2 of being on squidboards and we already got low quality bait and 1v1s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Could be bait but honestly as its a new account I can't be 100% sure, also the 1v1 was not my idea

Bits

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2573-6331-5817
NGL I thought your original post was satire, my bad. The main issue I see is that, if you tried to replicate the plus server, players would need to get "kicked out" when progressing, which seems unsavory tbh. There are so, so many low level teams and tournaments that I don't think something like that is necessary, and like I said before, it's hard to define the bottom of the barrel when the lowest depths don't know it exists.
It is satire I'm an idiot lmfao

Bits

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2573-6331-5817
Got me good, I'm just a dummy, but honestly this is something someone would post so I fell for it

DoubleDrewski

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5697-8390-4502
Got me good, I'm just a dummy, but honestly this is something someone would post so I fell for it
I mean, I remember asking "where is +4? or for my concern +17" because I think people just assume the plus servers are skill gated and that's all there is to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom