IU ↓Looking 2 European players and a EST/CT Sniper

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
In the backstreets and alleyways of Inkopolis, there lives a gang of Inklings that secretly congregate under the depths of the shadows. They dwell in a backlot 3 blocks away from the Booyah Base, which is called "The Squidhole". Each member has their own reasons for joining, and their own story to tell. Be it respect for the leader, necessity, desire for street life, or other reasons, they are all led by the 16-year-old Inkling Neo, an Inkling born and raised on the streets of Inkopolis, succeeding as the leader after the former leader left the turf wars for unknown reasons.
This is our story.

Time to actually get serious.

I'm Kbot and I have since been appointed successor to the leader of Inkopolis Underground, as Neo has now stepped down from his role.

I'm in the process of recruiting Inklings originally from the EST/CT part of the Americas and from Europe around the GMT ballpark to play with us on a competitive basis. We all like having fun and joking around, but when it's time to get serious, it's time to get serious.

We're looking to fill up 4 teams. Right now, we have 2 East coast teams, Water and Air.

Water, one of our EST/CT teams, is looking for a dedicated Sniper. We will accept nothing else.

Earth, our Europe team, is looking for 2 people with at least 1 wielding a charger.

If you are a traveler from one of those two regions, and you are thinking about trying to join us, please check out our updated squad thread, and then head over to our old squad thread/application thread to apply. If you have questions, post them below.

Good luck to all who apply. There is no guarantee you will be accepted.

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
1 more European spot left, so please apply if you haven't already! Still looking for West Coast/Mountain time players!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
I applied a couple days ago when I was a B-, but now I'm at a B (84) and hoping to get to a B+ within the next day!
To be perfectly honest, we couldn't care less about your rank. Not as an insult, just fact of the matter. As long as you're willing to improve and cooperate,, we'll gladly accept you :)

Tent-attack

Inkster Jr.
NNID
C_r_4_g_u_s
European player here! A- Rank, current mains Custom Dual Squelcher and Tentatek Splattershot. Is it too late to apply?
You should definitely apply on the squad application thread that is linked in the OP. I believe we (on team Earth) are really looking for a charger main, but that shouldn't deter you. The more active members we have, the better. :D

MizuMcNuggets

Inkling
NNID
MizuiroKun
You should definitely apply on the squad application thread that is linked in the OP. I believe we (on team Earth) are really looking for a charger main, but that shouldn't deter you. The more active members we have, the better. :D
Thank you! I will have a look at those threads.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
(Sorry for the double post, but this is a bit urgent)

I have updated the thread with who we now need. As a recap, we need:

-a dedicated EST/CT Sniper
-2 European players, preferably snipers.

Please go to the Application thread to submit an application. As a reminder, we do not do a whole lot with the RP aspect, but we are looking into some optional things.

EDIT: We are not in the market right now for Australian players. Not to be discriminate, but it really doesn't fit the whole timezone dynamic that we have.

Last edited:

Kimion0

Inkling
NNID
Kimiono_SSB
hey
im a solo sqid searching 4 Company if you would like to do a few test maches and mab Team up l8er ad me on Skype as Kimiono_ssb

BonFire

Full Squid
NNID
rollmops99
Hu @KTKres I'm probably not the biggest improvement for IU, but I am just looking for a squad where I can have some fun ^_^ and well you probably know my behaviour and my acting^^ Charger is not my main weapon but I could practice if necessary

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hu @KTKres I'm probably not the biggest improvement for IU, but I am just looking for a squad where I can have some fun ^_^ and well you probably know my behaviour and my acting^^ Charger is not my main weapon but I could practice if necessary
Love to have you Fire, but read the directions :P

It says to apply over on the other thread. That goes for anyone.

Also note that spots are obviously dwindling.

BonFire

Full Squid
NNID
rollmops99
Love to have you Fire, but read the directions :p

It says to apply over on the other thread. That goes for anyone.

Also note that spots are obviously dwindling.
Will do don't worry^^

Robstar12

Inkling
NNID
Robstar12
I'm Rank S, level 43. Splattershot jr, Octoshot user. And i'm from Belgium. I sometimes use a charger but i'm not THAT well with them. :p

iceangel22

Inkling
To be perfectly honest, we couldn't care less about your rank. Not as an insult, just fact of the matter. As long as you're willing to improve and cooperate,, we'll gladly accept you :)
im a est sniper, if you need one Im up for it, I main sniper all the time, just message me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom