• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Japanese Splatfest Features New Ink Color for Team Milk Tea · Results Posted

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
So I now know that Red isn't an impossible color after all.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Wait, isn't that Marie's hairtacles color? Wonder if we'll ever get something like Callie's in a future Splatfest?
So that's what it would look like to play with white ink. I... don't really see the problem with it, to be honest.

So I now know that Red isn't an impossible color after all.
Well, if they do product-themed Splatfests outside of Japan, they could do Coke vs. Pepsi, with red for Coke and blue for Pepsi.
Or a Christmas-themed event with red and green ink. Or something.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
QUOTE="Egregore, post: 61206, member: 2743"]Feel free to support your claim with pictures otherwise I'm inclined to disagree.[/QUOTE]
The Cat/Dog and Bread/Rice look very normal but here are the ramen and rollercoaster splatfest color comparisons. I can't even find good if any results screens of the right shade of green. Sometimes it is so frustrating trying to find something super specific on google images. Anyways the splatfest colors look like different hues, but they are slight if any. It might also be my monitor settings (I also play splatoon using a monitor as well.)

[/SPOILER}

Cheezey Bites

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Koske1
Man now i just want to taste milk tea looks pretty good.
I can't read the label, but I do know tea:

If it's Hong Kong style
Pu Erh and Ceylon Pekoe blend. Add condensed milk.

If it's Taiwanese style
Black Oolong (or sometimes Earl Grey) and coffee creamer.

It's pretty easy to make, can be dunk hot or cold, and you can even add flavour extracts if you want. There are also green tea varieties, but the stuff in the bottle is clearly a black tea.

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
Thanks Nintendo. You've done it. White ink.
Tasty.

Seriously, I like to drink milk tea, but not as much as regular tea.

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
Wow cool, special ink colors for Splatfest.
Hope ours will be just as interesting. :/

AnInkyGift

Inkling
Hopefully the color won't be ink-cluded only in the Japanese version, but, oh well. I have the Japanese version so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom