Join LNL {Lock N' Loaded} today!

Bizarre Snipe

Inkling
I am fairly new to this game and have wanted to start a squad for a while now. I will start recruiting today. All you have to do is send a reply with an application. You have to at least be above level 20 and above a B rank. Send me your Nintendo Network ID so I can friend you and what time you can play. Thank You and have a great day.

Kalyan K-O

Inkling
NNID
majesticpenguin5
I'm at Level 35, and at rank B right now. I was just B+ yesterday, but I tried to play a Nozzlenose, and yea... It didn't work so well. My NNID is majesticpenguin5. I may be a bit younger than most, but I can hold my own and am willing to help out other teammates with assists. I like to use the .52 Gal Deco, the Splash-o-matic, the Kelp Splatterscope, and other quick chargers and quick-fire guns with decent range. I am most likely going to be able to scrim only 2-4 days a week, but it may vary. I'm mostly available around 10 A.M. or 4 P.M. central time, on weekends, but I can fit some matches in on all weekdays but Monday and Wednesday. I may be only B rank, and the requirements are above B, but at least give me a chance, and if need be, feel free to kick me out if you feel i'm not skilled enough to be part of your squad. I've been looking for a squad for a while now, and I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a chance.
EDIT: I made it back to B+

Last edited:

Kalyan K-O

Inkling
NNID
majesticpenguin5
I am fairly new to this game and have wanted to start a squad for a while now. I will start recruiting today. All you have to do is send a reply with an application. You have to at least be above level 20 and above a B rank. Send me your Nintendo Network ID so I can friend you and what time you can play. Thank You and have a great day.
I'm at Level 35, and at rank B right now. I was just B+ yesterday, but I tried to play a Nozzlenose, and yea... It didn't work so well. My NNID is majesticpenguin5. I may be a bit younger than most, but I can hold my own and am willing to help out other teammates with assists. I like to use the .52 Gal Deco, the Splash-o-matic, the Kelp Splatterscope, and other quick chargers and quick-fire guns with decent range. I am most likely going to be able to scrim only 2-4 days a week, but it may vary. I'm mostly available around 10 A.M. or 4 P.M. central time, on weekends, but I can fit some matches in on all weekdays but Monday and Wednesday. I may be only B rank, and the requirements are above B, but at least give me a chance, and if need be, feel free to kick me out if you feel i'm not skilled enough to be part of your squad. I've been looking for a squad for a while now, and I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a chance.
EDIT: I made it to B+ again.

Last edited:

Zac.RAR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sirboopsalot
I'd like to give this squad thing a try.

I'm level 34 Rank A-
My NNID is sirboopsalot
I'm normally available to play on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 4pm-9pm, Saturday at 11am-6am, and Sunday at 2pm-8pm.
I live in Central time also.
I skateboard a lot too so the hours I said really vary but I'll always try to get some game time in, it would really help if we plan things out in advance.

I main the Tentatek Splattershot, the Jet Squelcher, the N-ZAP '89, and the .96 Gal regular and Deco.
My play style varies depending on the situation of the match. I'm best with defending the current score, but I can play offense and assist when needed.
I have two main ability sets:

Stealth:
Hat: Quick Jump
Shirt: Ninja squid
Shoes: Stealth Jump

Mobile:
Hat: Run Speed Up
Shirt: Swim Speed Up
Shoes: Ink Resistance Up

I also mix these ability sets together depending on the stage/mode.
The best way to get a hold of me is through my KIK which is zacariasc .
I hope to hear back from you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom