• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Joining, Put your information here.

Mr.Splatman24

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24
Hey I posted a forum on accident cause I thought that was the way to apply to join but my nnid is Mr.Splashman24 my mains are range blaster bamboozler and splat roller my level is 43 and my rank is A+ tho I should be in S rank but j de ranked because of disconnects even tho I have good internet and the game mode in good at is all of them but primarily rain maker I do have a Skype and I consider myself a pretty good player and I practice everyday I would love to join ur team

johnsonlau

Inkling
NNID
johnsonlau
Hey I posted a forum on accident cause I thought that was the way to apply to join but my nnid is Mr.Splashman24 my mains are range blaster bamboozler and splat roller my level is 43 and my rank is A+ tho I should be in S rank but j de ranked because of disconnects even tho I have good internet and the game mode in good at is all of them but primarily rain maker I do have a Skype and I consider myself a pretty good player and I practice everyday I would love to join ur team
can you tell your time zone?

Mr.Splatman24

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24

Mr.Splatman24

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24
BST

Also subscribe to us on youtube
I did, so does this mean I am in the squad? Also I added u guys on skype and I am waiting for u guys to accept ID=austin.ford24@yahoo.com also do i do something to my gamer tush like add a TK before my name?

Mr.Splatman24

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24
PS Welcome to the team
Yea man I'm really hyped to be apart of a real squad but I must confess..... My gamepad screen is broken I can still play fine and I can still squid jump but I can't see anything on there I will get it fixed as soon as possible

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
we might be doing some practice today do u want to join us

PAIN

Inkling
NNID
Ozey_J
Yo, I'm in
NNID: Ozey_J
Inkling name: PAIN
Timezome: GMT
Prefered mode: ranked (expecially tower)
Lvl: 30
I can usually play anytime outside school days. My weapons of choise are: carbon roller, tentatek, heavy splatling.

SoopahGamer

Inkling
Hello, we would like fot you to join the team, do u have a skype we can talk to you from?

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
awesome to have you join i will send you a friend request on the wii u

PAIN

Inkling
NNID
Ozey_J
sorry, but I don't have skype. We can talk on miiverse or something

PAIN

Inkling
NNID
Ozey_J
Oh, Ok. I'll get skype soon then and give you my skype-name when I do. Also, whens the next thing team Kaxe are doing?

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
Tomorrow we are doing a big practice and I will pm you my Skype

PAIN

Inkling
NNID
Ozey_J
I haven't managed to get skype yet but what time is the practise (I am out untill 1830 GMT), can I join this time without skype?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom