• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Joining, Put your information here.

Giomaster

Inkling
NNID
Giomaster
NNID: Giomaster
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Splatzones/ rainmaker (average on tower control)
Lvl: 37
Weapons: Gal .96, Gal .52 (also their deco), Splatershot pro (also forge), nozzlenose, blaster (also custom), Luna blaster
I am searching for a team and I think that this one was the best choice for me. I really wish to join your team, I play almost every day and I love splatoon so being in your team would be awesome

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
Ok awesome you will be a great addition to the team add our Skype teamkaxe and I will talk to you further there

Giomaster

Inkling
NNID
Giomaster
NNID: Giomaster
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Splatzones/ rainmaker (average on tower control)
Lvl: 37
Weapons: Gal .96, Gal .52 (also their deco), Splatershot pro (also forge), nozzlenose, blaster (also custom), Luna blaster
I am searching for a team and I think that this one was the best choice for me. I really wish to join your team, I play almost every day and I love splatoon so being in your team would be awesome
Btw I am A+ Now :DDDDDDD

supergroovy10

Inkling
NNID
supergroovy10
NNID:supergroovy10
Inkling name: Erin
Time Zone: gmt +0
Preferred mode:not rainmaker
lvl: 36
Main: octobrush
Submains: Luna blaster,splat roller, aero MG, splashomatic, carbon roller, splatterscopes
Why do I want to join? For teh ****tles and teh giggels, also because i need an awesome team to make up for my usually sacaraficial play style

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
NNID: Dust47

Time Zone: Pacific Eastern time

What Makes you squid enough to join: I work well with others in a team environment, I want to get better at the game so I can compete in the more competitive field, but I can only do so much on my own I need to play with others and be part of a team, if I an able join I will give it my all.

What you better at? Ranked or Turf War?: I would say I'm pretty good in both realms
Level and Your Rank.: Level 39 Rank A 36

my best weapon is the kark-on splat roller

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
ok cool you came at the right time because today and a another day that hasn't been confirmed yet we are having tryouts add our skype:teamkaxe so i can tell you about it

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
we are now looking for a few more members we would prefer for people to be from EU time zones but other time zones are fine

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
We are now closed again thank you to the new members for joining and welcome to the team.we may be recruiting in the future but for now it's unlikely

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom