• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

JoJo Social Thread

Inkoishi

The Closed Eyes of Love
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
Too much hype for the next episode. Too much hype for the inevitable part 4 animeeeee oh my god.
JoJo is the only anime I watch (and the only one I need).

IT'S HERE

ROAD ROLLLLER

Last edited:

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
The anime is okay. I don't think it holds a torch to the manga though considering the mediocre animation. It's true to the source material and the color palette is fantastic, though. I appreciate it for that much. And the OPs and EDs oh my goodness they are awesome. I'm excited to see Part 4 animated (maybe) but I'm not a big Part 5 fan. Giorno's less than a fun protagonist in my opinion.

Inkoishi

The Closed Eyes of Love
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
Part 4 or Part 6 would have to be my favorite.

On an entirely different topic, has anyone else here played the fangame 7th Stand User? It's possibly the ONLY good self-insert thing I've ever played - basically, you take the role of a 7th stand user among those of the Stardust Crusaders. It's way better than it sounds, since there's a variety of different stands you can get and they all can do different things both in battle and on the field.

http://7thjojo.tumblr.com/private/97682235595/tumblr_nc0mtgQefH1taux36

Mansuta8

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WafflePi
My favorite parts are 4, 5 and 7. Part 6 got me stuck, for some reason it never kept me reading like the other parts and part 8 might be one of my favorites once it's done.

Part 4 or Part 6 would have to be my favorite.

On an entirely different topic, has anyone else here played the fangame 7th Stand User? It's possibly the ONLY good self-insert thing I've ever played - basically, you take the role of a 7th stand user among those of the Stardust Crusaders. It's way better than it sounds, since there's a variety of different stands you can get and they all can do different things both in battle and on the field.

http://7thjojo.tumblr.com/private/97682235595/tumblr_nc0mtgQefH1taux36
I've heard good stuff about 7th stand user and I'm planning on playing it when I'm done with all of m other RPG games.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
I asked if they knew any other poses and the Johnny girl went "um uh...this one?"

I felt a bit awkward taking the photo not only because it felt a little inappropriate of an angle, but also because I don't think I've seen Johnny do that pose...
He does this pose when he falls over because his legs don't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom