• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

JoJo Social Thread

Mansuta8

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WafflePi
I'm in the middle of reading part 6 right now, as soon as I finish part 7 I'll be on the search for part 8 chapters every time a new one comes out.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Get in dat JoJo Social Group everyone;
Stardust Crusaders

So I went to MCM London ComicCon yesterday and finally got some JoJo figures, Weather Report and Kira. There was also a Bruno but it got sold, and a DIO but that was bought by my friend. There was also Crazy Diamond and Star Platinum for sale, but they were like over £100 so yeah :S My friend originally bought Kira too, but sold him off to me because he said "I could see the sorrow in your eyes when I told you I'd found a DIO and I'm buying him". So happy to have 2 of my fave characters from my fave parts though, especially since last year I couldn't find ANY.
Here they are posing with the Snake figure I also got;

I didn't see as much JoJo cosplay as last year, but I did see some I hadn't seen before, here's a Johnny and Bruno;

I asked if they knew any other poses and the Johnny girl went "um uh...this one?"

I felt a bit awkward taking the photo not only because it felt a little inappropriate of an angle, but also because I don't think I've seen Johnny do that pose...

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
How is that JoJo PS3 game? Anyone here played it?

Alexandoop

Inkling
NNID
TheUltraDeino
Finished with Part 7, only had 1 big problem with it but in the end I loved it.

Killer Queen

Inkling
NNID
Metal_Sonic_v3.8
Ditto on favorite JoJo, @ArcticWolf. Joseph comes in a very close second, though.

Favorite villain? It's that motherfuckin' Yoshikage Kira.

Smooth Criminal
Aw yeah, Yoshikage Kira is amazing. I really like his personality, and how it is different from every other Jojo villain. I also love his Stand! Killer Queen is so powerful and has such a great design. If it weren't for Kira messing up and revealing his identity, he would have easily won.

Also, have you guys been reading the retranslated part 5 scans? Jojo Colored Adventure has currently translated up to Narancia's Aerosmith (Part 8), and it is much better than the old scans.

Last edited:

ArcticWolf

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RedGazelle7
That's what I like the most about Kira. You don't see that many villains having such a careful gameplan like he does.

Smooth Criminal

Full Squid
I like the fact that Araki made Kira feel like a legit sociopath with superpowers. He was very well-written (for a Jojo character).

Smooth Criminal

Alexandoop

Inkling
NNID
TheUltraDeino
Um, Killer Queen, you might want to put spoiler tags on that video, not everyone who views this thread read through the entire manga/watches through all of the anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom