• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Joycon Aim Drift

Kise Ryota

Inkster Jr.
My gyro drifts to the left (joy-con)

It's weird because I played 50 hours of Splatoon 2 and it didn't happen (and didn't happen playing 100 hours of Zelda also). I don't know if it started after I updated the joy-cons.

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
My gyro drifts to the left (joy-con)

It's weird because I played 50 hours of Splatoon 2 and it didn't happen (and didn't happen playing 100 hours of Zelda also). I don't know if it started after I updated the joy-cons.
that's what was happening to me but after the update it stopped... I made a post about this above that you can read, but to sum up a temporary fix, try setting your joycons on a flat surface when the screen goes black to load different maps, and don't touch it till you can see your squids. this worked for me.

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
My red joycon does this too. I use my yellow joycon now because my Splatoon 2 procontroller has snapback. :P

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
I have this problem as well with both the red and blue ones we bought and the gray ones it came with. Usually it's slight, but it is still a very big nuisance and I notice it pretty quickly. I use chargers and blasters but I picked up the forge pro and still noticed it. Idk maybe I just have really good attention or something but all it takes is setting it down on a flat surface which is exactly what you do when you recalibrate them. I used to quit out of splatoon and then do this but actually you don't have to leave the game. Whenever I feel something I get to a safe spot (or wait until I respawn) and set them down and it fixes itself. I don't have a huge drift but it messes with me and it happens often. Sometimes I gotta recal more than once in a match. I play using separated joycons. I don't know how people use handheld or pro controller after playing joycons for so long and I'm not about to spend 70 bucks for the pro controller.

seaWEED

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-5511-7797
I have it too. To get rid of it, I have to resync my joycons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom