Just a fresh squid off the block.

Capt. TC

Inkling
NNID
tygavant990576
I honestly have no idea how to operate a thread correctly since this is my first time being a member within this community... With that out of the way, my name is Tyler, but my fellow friends call me Capt. or TC. I'm just a typical splatter who likes to be around more Splatoon-related and try to have as much fun as possible. The main reason I joined is to operate tournaments on a larger scale, while trying to get some more experience as time goes by while hosting these little shindigs for glory and respect. I also have my own clan that I run known as The Classy Squids, which was formed in a smaller community known as Amino on April 25, 2016. My co-leader recommend that I visit this community to recruit active players that are willing to practice whenever a tournament or scrimmage is available, and many people from my last tournament I recently held recommended for me to visit this community to post these activities for more participation; with those things said, I decided to create an account for this community to receive advice and learn some new tricks and tips while being here. Anyways, that's my introduction about myself; I look forward to viewing the many opportunities this community has, and I wish y'all a good day and happy splatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom