• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Kpop Social

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Kpop and Splatoon are my favorite things at the moment and would like to find other inklings who listen to kpop on a daily basis.

thekawaiione

Inkling
NNID
thekawaiione
*raises hand* me~!
...aaaallllthough I'm actually rather out of the loop now-a-days~ ^^; Used to be a major fangirl, but just haven't been keeping up well. Mainly follow just F.T. Island now, though also enjoy CNBlue, B1A4, BAP, (old!)TVXQ,.... and before listing too many more, basically I listen to a little of everything and most of the old 2008-ish era stuff since I have physical CDs of those.

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
I don't actually know what it means to be in the loop. I just have this big playlist of kpop songs that I really like that I listen to over and over.
It's probably my favorite genre right now... but to find new songs, I either click on random kpop videos, or find people that like kpop and ask them what their favorites are.
I really like IU and AKMU and wish they were my friends... :')

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
Oh me! I also am a fan of both Splatoon and K-Pop. Right now I am a big fan of BTS, Infinite, and APINK. I like a lot of groups though!

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Which songs from BTS? I think I'll check them out next

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
Oh you definitely should! And I don't really know which songs to recommend. My favorite song is Jump from the album Skool Luv Affair. And the best album for me is Dark and Wild. I Need U is also really really really really good!

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
I'll start with those then :V
I've listened to the same 50 something songs for months
Haha

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
The same 50 IU and AKMU songs? LMAO--
Oh! You should also check out 9Muses. Their title tracks are always great!

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Well I have a play list with songs from IU, Akmu, exo, snsd etc.
I honestly don't get tired of it but I can listen to just one song for a week straight without getting bored
:V
I've had this red velvet song on replay for like, 2 weeks now

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
Oh I can never do that. After a while I would start avoiding the song! You must have like super powers or something!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kpop is one of the reasons I've got back my interest of improving my Korean.

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
I would love to learn the korean language.
A personal goal of mine is learn a song, perform it on video and upload it to youtube.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I would love to learn the korean language.
A personal goal of mine is learn a song, perform it on video and upload it to youtube.
I actually learned it since I was a kid, when I used to briefly live there. Over the years, my Korean became worse because there isn't anyone I could talk to with Korean. Kpop is one of the reasons that made me want to improve my Korean further to the point I'm fairly fluent in the language. I can also perform and have performed some Kpop in front of an audience.

My advice is if you want to learn a language, learn it when you're still young.

thekawaiione

Inkling
NNID
thekawaiione
( @Kivvx could you recommend some of your favorite IU and AKMU songs? I keep meaning to try some of their stuff. )

If you're wanting to learn Korean, TalkToMeInKorean is a great site to check out. They have a few lessons based off of popular Kpop songs' lyrics too. If you have a friend also interested in learning or a place to take actual lessons that would definitely help a lot since having to study and use what you're learning reeeaaallly helps. I was learning super quick when we were living in Korea, but it's stalled completely since we moved back to the US. ;;o;;

What's everyone's current favorite songs~?
I'm still constantly playing PRAY by FTIsland.

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Ooh. Well, for akmu there are their most popular songs 200% and Melted, and I also really like Artificial Grass and Time and Fallen Leaves. And they also did a cover of eyes nose lips. Having both male and female vocals in akmu is really nice to me.
For IU, i really like Someday, her cover of Gee and Sorry Sorry, and Good Day may be my favorite.

current kpop songs i'll listening to lately are Happiness by red velvet and Jump by BTS. on and on by vixx is getting there too
:>

sammich

Inkling Cadet
i'm a member of j-inspirit. i love infinite a lot, but i don't really listen to most pop stuff recently. been listening to more solo acts and classic pop. it's amusing, though, to see the occasional kpop gamer tag. saw "soshi" once or twice in someone's name, and "luhan" one time as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom