Least favorite weapon to go up against?

Catloafman

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Fella
Felt inspired by the most recent video by Chase247 on youtube to hate on some weapons

For me its got to be the Splatana wiper because it has a good matchup into a lot of my weapons (all brellas range blaster and roller)

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
tri slosher, it’s insane range for how fast it kills. You just feels like it’s always cheating. especially for me as a stamper player.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
I think I've mentioned this in a similar thread but I have a terrible time with tri-stringers for some reason. It feels like they can always read my mind and know exactly where I am going to be.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Range blaster. As an s-blast, whenever I try to get line of sight, they just back up and indirect me, and if I actually do get a good angle, if I miss once I just get indirected again (or directed, because we have the same range). And they never get close enough for me to use my short range mode.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
It's definitely E-Liter for me. I don't struggle against the weapon as much as I used to do but there's no denying that the map design in this game greatly improves the strengths of the weapon, making it feel extremely oppressive. This is especially true if you're playing solo and you end up with a comp that doesn't have any weapons with enough range to deal with it. E-Liter also just drastically slows the pace of the game down and one of the ways to deal with the weapon, going around areas where it can't notice or shoot you from, rarely works in most maps because of the map design easily giving it information on where the enemy team is at all times.
Of course, it doesn't mean it's impossible to push an E-Liter but it's significantly much harder than it should be.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
It's definitely E-Liter for me. I don't struggle against the weapon as much as I used to do but there's no denying that the map design in this game greatly improves the strengths of the weapon, making it feel extremely oppressive. This is especially true if you're playing solo and you end up with a comp that doesn't have any weapons with enough range to deal with it. E-Liter also just drastically slows the pace of the game down and one of the ways to deal with the weapon, going around areas where it can't notice or shoot you from, rarely works in most maps because of the map design easily giving it information on where the enemy team is at all times.
Of course, it doesn't mean it's impossible to push an E-Liter but it's significantly much harder than it should be.
As a former liter main, this is so true

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Vanilla Jr. oh how I despise this weapon so much.

as a main weapon Jr. is fine no problem but the increased ink tank make this weapon so miserable to play against.

everytime I play against jr it like I’m playing dodgeball against Bomberman.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Probably 96 gal deco. Like it's a gal that deletes you at long range, has a wall and KRAKEN RAHHH.
I'm pretty bad at dealing with krakens so put a gal on top of it and I'm in for a rough time

Umbreonfan

Senior Squid
Nautilus number 1 Pick. Always have a charge. Very mobile splatling. Outranges the weapon I play so going anywhere near it is instant death. Oh and you give it triple splashdown for when I get a chance to even get close to it. No charge? No problem. Only charge a tiny bit and it can keep splatting for ages.

Tri Sloshers for some freaking reason always have the worst connection. It seems like you are out of range but you die anyway.

Carbon rollers. Hate their play style.

Tri stringers. Stop targeting me.

Last edited:

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
depends on what im playing but i get diffed by stampers a lot. i used to hate it so much but ive heard abt how mechanically difficult it is and ive gained a lot of respect for stamper players. its extremely fun to watch too

rosylina

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-8188-5007-1224
Heavy Edit. When the game came out I was like "They should put tacticooler on a splatling" and then they did and I was like "Damn I hate fighting this." Also Edit as a weapon is just hard for me to deal with, but the tacticooler compounds onto that because then when I do manage to get the upper hand it's like my splat barely mattered.

Also as a Slow Weaponsᵀᴹ user, coming upon a Custom Jr. makes me think I angered some religious figure.

Last edited:

Tereox

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Dualies, hands down.
It's hard enough to shoot someone down with an Explo when they rush you, but if they also have dodge rolls, no chance.

JAB18

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
Heavy Edit. When the game came out I was like "They should put tacticooler on a splatling" and then did and I was like "Damn I hate fighting this." Also Edit as a weapon is just hard for me to deal with, but the tacticooler compounds onto that because then when I do manage to get the upper hand it's like my splat barely mattered.

Also as a Slow Weaponsᵀᴹ user, coming upon a Custom Jr. makes me think I angered some religious figure.
(Cheerey tone) I love heavy edit, it's definitely not annoying how it can farm specials, and when you even try to bother it, it will so easily delete you. It is a weapon with so much mobility for its range and it is so wonderful how I get to experience more of this greatness as tacticooler will respawn it instantly if I can somehow splat it.

Ok, I can't be phony any longer, playing against HE sucks, especially with mini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom