Least favorite weapon to go up against?

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Automatic shooters, Squeezer, Brushes, Splat Bombs, and Respawn Punisher.
All reasonable things to dislike.
While options like Tri-Slosher and Clash Blaster can be annoying, the former requires some aim and the latter is easy to counter.
I draw the line at a certain skill to effectiveness ratio, and all of the above except Respawn Punisher fall past the line.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I draw the line at a certain skill to effectiveness ratio, and all of the above except Respawn Punisher fall past the line.
Shooters and splat bombs I can see being past the line. Squeezer is really hard to get value with, but it gives way too much value if you're good with it. Brushes though... not really? They can be annoying, but they're pretty hard to actually get in range with.

Last edited:

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
i would like to retract my previous answer to this question on a similar thread.
nautiluses and exploshers are the WORST.
especially since both of them have a splashdown kit now, which is the most annoying special to fight/counter as a brush main
if you main a nautilus or an explosher please stay away from me i am SCARED of you (/j you guys are fine. hopefully.)

Snowball

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4730-3272-1146
Squeezer, I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to make a shooter with splatling range that kills almost as fast as the short range shooters, has perfect accuracy and above average strafe speed. It's like they just took pro and tried to make it as unfair as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom