Least Used Weapons?

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
What are the least used weapons? This is an interesting topic I thought I'd bring up.

I don't see too many Splattershot Pros or Squiffers or Splat Chargers being used when I go online.

EDIT: THe Nozzlenoses are the rarest of them all, though.

Last edited:

Power

Inkling Commander
Well i use Squiffers, and tonight i saw quite a few, But most of the time yea they dont appear. Nozzlenose, Custom splattershot Jr, regular splat chargers are some i somewhat never see. These weapons are very underrated, at least nozzlenose and splat charger sometimes.

One that i have never seen online is the Tentatek Splattershot. :l

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
Splattershot Pro is common, but not the Forge variant. Both Squiffers are quite rare, so are the Rapid Blasters. All the Replica weapons are pretty rare but that's expected. I don't see default Splattershot or Splat Roller too much either. Custom Splattershot Jr is just outclassed by the non-custom for many people, so I don't see that often either. Also the Nozzlenose probably because of how its played. Finally, I've barely seen the Octobrush. It was popular for the first 2 days or so, but now nobody uses it...

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'd say both Squiffers, both Rapid Blasters, Splattershot (standard), Splat Roller (standard), Custom Splatershot Jr. and the L-3 Nozzlenose. Some are a bit more used than others, but they seem to be rare nonetheless

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Custom Jr. and vanilla Splat roller are pretty rare sights for me. In terms of subs, I rarely see disruptors used, even on weapons that carry them.

Ber

Full Squid
NNID
Bernee
Squiffers, Rapid blasters and Nozzlenoses may not be the ones I see the least but I notice their absence more because they are the weapons I use the most

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
In my opinion?
Rapid Blaster (Deco), Jet Squelcher, Sploosh-o-matic, Splattershot, Forge Splattershot Pro, Custom Splattershot Jr., L-3 Nozzlenose, and Squiffer (New)

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I don't see many nozzlenose, rapid blaster or squiffer,

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
For me I rarely see anybody use nozzlenose. It used to be the squiffers but I have been seeing more and more players using it recently.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
I think I've never seen another Nozzlenose since the week it came out. Which is a shame, it's a good weapon.
I know I've never seen a Custom Splattershot Jr.
I think I've seen two Rapid Blasters in the entire time I've been playing.
I've seen very, very few Squiffers.

As for weapons I rarely use, the Custom Jr. hasn't seen any use since shortly after I got it. Same with the Rapid Blaster and .96 Gal. Don't use the Splat Charger and Splatterscope much either (but that's just because I prefer the Kelp versions). Jet Squelchers see no use from me (I just don't like their main fire, it's too slow). I keep trying to figure out Inkbrush every once in a while, but I haven't had any luck (I think it's just not for me). The N-Zap '85 I forgot existed until the '89 came out, but I might try it again now.

Bobo

Full Squid
NNID
acciojackie
I like to use a lot of the least used weapons haha including L3 Nozzlenose (it's bae) and Squiffers! I have a new found love for Squiffers.

I've rarely seen Rapid Blasters as well.

Manazran

Inkling
NNID
ManazWhy
For me,I'd say the Nozzlenoses,regular Splat Charger,Custom Splattershot Jr,and the regular Splattershot.

Chiro

Inkster Jr.
In Turf Wars, the Squiffer is uncommon, same goes with the 96 gal(which is used pretty much in Turf Wars)Rapid Blasters are used but are very rare.

In Ranked modes, the regular Splat Roller seems very rare, i only have seen the hero version of them lol

In all modes, i have NEVER seen a Custom Splattershot Jr(time to main it) same with the L-3 Nozzlenose but they are a little bit more common. I also never saw a Disruptor in Turf Wars, and they are so common in Ranked

Blood

Inkling
NNID
BoonVersa
If you're not listing L-3 Nozzlenose in your post, its probably because you dont even know it exist. I dont blame you though.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
L-3 Nozzlenose are pretty rare in general and the only guy I remember playing squiffer in both mode is a friend of mine. Custom squattershot aren't common too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom