Least Used Weapons?

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Depends on the mode, really. Rapid blasters crop up in tower control and the custom splattershot Jr. pops up in rank a bit. Squiffers are used more than the original splat roller and nozzlenose is weird because people do use it, just not too terribly much.

Toaster

Senior Squid
I have only seen the custom splattershot jr. once and that was in my first turf war I've ever played, the squid/kid that was using it was really good with it, and now I'm trying to main it myself along with the squiffer.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I see Nozzlenozes, Rapid Blasters, Custom Jrs, and (understandable) Sploosh-O-Matic's rarely. Whenever I see one, they are often good with it though.

Aerotop

Inkling
Any sort of blaster except for the Luna blaster and the Rapid blaster. I see most other weapons at least sometimes.

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
I would say Nozzlenose but now everybody is getting on that train due to the D variant having a Kraken, so I guess Rapid Blaster.

Errybody who plays me sees the Nozzle now

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
So I absolutely love the Custome Spattershot Jr. even if i'm a** with aim; If I can find the proper loadout for it, it having Disruptor and Echolocator is RIDICULOUS both in general and in synergy. Fun fact though: I didn't know for 80% of my splatoon lifespan that it wasn't unlocked yet because for SOME reason I didnt get the 1st Boss Sunken Scroll. Felt really stupid when I found out D;

Kipst3r

Inkling
NNID
Kipst3r
I've definitely seen some Splattershot Pros, maybe not Forges but vanilla SSP's I've encountered, which is part of the reason why I started using the Dual Squelcher,

I think I've seen slightly less SSP's against Japanese players, which usually ends up happening for me(since, when it's 6 PM here in Hawaii, it's 9 PM in Cali, midnight in New York, and 2 PM in Japan). That and Rapid Blasters. I've never seen one, or at least never have been killed by one.

Does anyone else notice weapon preferences between the US/EU and Japan? Or is it just me? Maybe for the most part there isn't but I feel a larger amount of Splattershot Jr's there. I dunno, maybe I'm just making crap up. :P

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I've definitely seen some Splattershot Pros, maybe not Forges but vanilla SSP's I've encountered, which is part of the reason why I started using the Dual Squelcher,

I think I've seen slightly less SSP's against Japanese players, which usually ends up happening for me(since, when it's 6 PM here in Hawaii, it's 9 PM in Cali, midnight in New York, and 2 PM in Japan). That and Rapid Blasters. I've never seen one, or at least never have been killed by one.

Does anyone else notice weapon preferences between the US/EU and Japan? Or is it just me? Maybe for the most part there isn't but I feel a larger amount of Splattershot Jr's there. I dunno, maybe I'm just making crap up. :p
I do notice that play styles and difficulty of people you are matched with changes through out the day.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Custom Jr, Regular Splattershot, Rapid Blaster (not the deco version) are weapons i rarely see nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom