• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Legend Of Zelda Splatfest! (Power, Wisdom, or Courage)

Power, Wisdom, or Courage?

• Power

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Wisdom

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Courage

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Splatfest3.jpg

A new Splatfest has been announced and it's a Zelda themed one! I guess it's to celebrate the upcoming release of LOZ: Tears Of The Kingdom! Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to miss this one since I have to work that weekend :( Damn you Nintendo!

What team are you guys picking and which team do you think will win? I choose Team Wisdom!

TOD13

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
ugh i can't choose, im stuck between wisdom and power... will figure this out later

Cephalobro

I'm not sure which one to pick yet. But I'm still shocked that I have actually predicted this Splatfest.

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
I am torn between Wisdom and Courage. I got an inkling Power will be the most popular. But I think I will go with Courage. With Courage you can go forward and face the world head on. If you get knocked down you get back up. It may be hard at times but you find a way with willpower and determination. This is my pick.

It’s dangerous to go alone take this (Courage).

TOD13

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
yeah im choosing power. im already pretty smart and if you have power you don't really need courage so...
i have a feeling power will have the most votes and courage will have the least.

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
yeah im choosing power. im already pretty smart and if you have power you don't really need courage so...
i have a feeling power will have the most votes and courage will have the least.
Well to gain that kind of power you must give up most things that may be precious. Things like compassion, empathy, time, and possibly family and friends.

With courage you may not be as strong. But you can inspire courage in others and fight in numbers against a powerful foe. Also with courage you will naturally grow stronger in strength and that experience can benefit others.

9DB

Inkling Cadet
Well to gain that kind of power you must give up most things that may be precious. Things like compassion, empathy, time, and possibly family and friends.

With courage you may not be as strong. But you can inspire courage in others and fight in numbers against a powerful foe. Also with courage you will naturally grow stronger in strength and that experience can benefit others.
Courage is just an excuse for that game to have a gimmick though

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
Courage is just an excuse for that game to have a gimmick though
Well I can’t argue that the game series is definitely designed around Links courage, with the exception of a few. In fact I don’t see it as a bad thing. We wouldn’t have a series without it.
I like the concept of courage. With enough courage you can eventually grow powerful and gain wisdom from what worked and what didn’t work. Courage spurs action and I think that is more powerful than anything. It’s a mindset, a way of life.
I respect your opinions though and you all don’t have to agree on mine. It’s interesting to see other viewpoints and discuss it. May the best team win and let’s have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9DB

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
I’m gonna say this might go to courage, but I also think power has a shot . Not sure about wisdom. I’d say I’m going to support all teams but my vote is going to go too: (drumroll please)

9DB

Inkling Cadet
Change of opinion. I'm going with wisdom. What is strength with no smarts to back it up. What is courage with no plan. Also we need a fair balance

TOD13

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Change of opinion. I'm going with wisdom. What is strength with no smarts to back it up. What is courage with no plan. Also we need a fair balance
that's why it was hard for me to choose, in the Zelda franchise you need a balance, but having to choose JUST ONE is difficult.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
Even if many of us correctly predicted it, this is a great topic. It's got a lot of room for interpretation and it's probably going to come close to producing an even split.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
The Splatfest Sneak Peak is in progress! Go get some conch shells!

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I went with tradition and chose Power on a dice roll. I hope this Shiver outfit pays some dividends in the long run.

Octmari

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1311-4577-4326
I would have rather gone with either of the other two teams, but my team basically forced me to go team power
💔

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom