• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Legend of Zelda: The Octorok Social

Which are your favourite games in the series ?

• Zelda II: The Adventures of Link (Famicom/NES)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (GameBoy Advance)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Skyward sword is my fav. Don't know why people complain about the controls, I never experienced any issues.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
It wasn't annoying just because of the voice, it was annoying because Navi would interrupt you in unexpected moments. They improved on this in Majoras Mask by making it speak in jingle sounds and not interrupting you as much. They also gave it a more likeable personality.
I disagree with the Tatl part i found her to be the least likable partner in LOZ.

Megajack

Inkster Jr.
NNID
smp1998
Skyward sword is my fav. Don't know why people complain about the controls, I never experienced any issues.
I've played Skyward Sword for about 15 minutes at a friends house. The motion controls weren't that bad, but as I said, I only played for 15 or so minutes.

I actually got a good deal on a Wii Motion Plus controller last night though, so I'll be getting Skyward Sword and fully playing soon enough.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I've played Skyward Sword for about 15 minutes at a friends house. The motion controls weren't that bad, but as I said, I only played for 15 or so minutes.

I actually got a good deal on a Wii Motion Plus controller last night though, so I'll be getting Skyward Sword and fully playing soon enough.
It's worth it, but it is very linear.

Short272

Inkling
NNID
27Short
I disagree with the Tatl part i found her to be the least likable partner in LOZ.
Why? I found her non-intrusive, funny, and her attitude gave her more personality. I didn't like her as much as Midna, but Tatl was an improvement over Navi.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Why? I found her non-intrusive, funny, and her attitude gave her more personality. I didn't like her as much as Midna, but Tatl was an improvement over Navi.
Well i never really liked her attitude or personality so i kinda hate that i'm forced to listens to her. Navi always seem more out of the way and just there to help nothing more nothing less it making replaying game better to me.

Short272

Inkling
NNID
27Short
Well i never really liked her attitude or personality so i kinda hate that i'm forced to listens to her. Navi always seem more out of the way and just there to help nothing more nothing less it making replaying game better to me.
I get what you mean, it's just that there are times Navi interrupts you mid-gameplay. I don't like being stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom