Level bonuses?

V-kun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
V-kunGX
Just curious about opinions.
Do you guys think they should tie more benefits into leveling? Like stat or ability bonuses? Or do you think this would hurt the game?

I don't know, i feel like some kind of bonus could be cool but that's just my opinion so i could be way off.

Thoughts?

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I think the leveling is great as it is. The lv. 20s are already really good, and giving them a stat bonus also would be too unfair.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I think between unlocking new weapons and other special unlocks, like Ranked battles and Spyke's equipment upgrades, leveling up is pretty rewarding.
Sure, those in between levels are bit dull, but... I really love how the weapon variety opens up.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
No. Grinding doesn't belong in a multiplayer game, IMHO I'd rather take levels out altogether.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
The levels are fine as they are, I just wish Nintendo would unlock a higher level cap like 40 or 50. But there shouldn't be additional rewards from higher levels than 20.

V-kun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
V-kunGX
After hearing you all say that, i think i agree now as well.
Although I think that raising the level cap could be cool as well. as TheMH said

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I don't see why there's not a higher level cap. 20 is quite small... 30 - 50 seems like it'd be better, but overall I think the level system is fine.

V-kun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
V-kunGX
I don't see why there's not a higher level cap. 20 is quite small... 30 - 50 seems like it'd be better, but overall I think the level system is fine.
When i first started playing that was my thought as well when i saw that the cap was 20.
Maybe it's all a part of Nintendo's big plans for this game, raising it gradually as they make new developments and stuff.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
When i first started playing that was my thought as well when i saw that the cap was 20.
Maybe it's all a part of Nintendo's big plans for this game, raising it gradually as they make new developments and stuff.
I hope so. I mean 20 is okay, it just doesn't take that long to get to. I just feel like eventually everyone will be level 20 and then what's really the point? Haha.

Lovebird

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shibakisses
i agree on the level cap. i thought a low one was a good idea for primary release so that nobody was lightyears ahead of anybody else but hopefully they'll raise the cap in the august updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom