• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

LGBT+ Squad Recruiting!

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
Hey Squid Kids!

I have not seen an LGBT+ squad anywhere, but if there is one, please point me to it and we can combine our gay powers!
This squad will be a safe space for anyone in the community. If you don't feel comfortable posting in the thread, just go ahead and directly message me!
There's no level and age requirement or anything like that to be a part of the squad. It is preferred that you at least have a skype, though. In general, the squad is going to do ranked battles, but we can also play regular and private battles together to just mess around.

Here is the information I'll need from any applicants either by direct message or in the thread:
Username: bluedeero
Preferred name: Hero
Skype Name:
Preferred Weapon(s):
Golden Dynamo Roller
Anything else you'd like me to know: :)

As a forewarning to anyone that may apply:
I will mercilessly remove you from the squad if you are trolling, harassing, misgendering, or otherwise being inappropriate to any of the other squad members.

Last edited:

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
I removed the requirement for the NNID because I can just get it in your profiles :P

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
Hahaha, that's fine. I'm honestly not expecting too much from members - I just want to be surrounded by like-minded players.
Thank you for the kudos, though!

FlyingInk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MyTurbo6
I'd like to join the LGBT Squad

Username: FlyingInk
Preferred Name: Eric
Skype Name: None
Preferred Weapon(s): Krak-On Splat Roller, .96 Gal Deco, Custom Jet Squelcher, Slosher
Other things about me: My partner doesn't play Splatoon, but he likes to watch me play. I'm currently working through the Amiibo challenges (Yes, I over paid a scalper for a Splatoon 3 pack :().

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
I paid a scalper for my amiibos too, don't even worry about it lol. And thanks for joining! The way the squad will communicate will be through skype, so please sign up as soon as you can. :)

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
I've not seen any LGBT specific Squads yet either, but we do have an LGBT group: http://squidboards.com/groups/splatter-spectrum.59/?wtype=public

Also, I totally got ditched by the people I was originally going to Squad with, so yes, I'd like to join.

Username: Cuddlefish
Preferred name: Tessa
Skype Name: anastasshriver
Preferred Weapon(s): So far, it's N-ZAP '89 for Turf War, Kelp Splat Charger for Splat Zones, and New Squiffer for Tower Control.
Anything else you'd like me to know: My internet randomly decides to stop working with Splatoon from time to time, so... that could potentially cause difficulties. Also, I was one of the lucky few who bought the 3-Pack at retail price, but certainly not to scalp; I opened those suckers up and played with them.

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
I'll go ahead and add you right now, Tessa. :D I'll join the group too

FlyingInk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MyTurbo6
So we have to use Skype while playing on squads? Not going to install Skype, so I'm going to have to bow out.

FlyingInk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MyTurbo6
I don't chat, therein lies the problem. Cuddlefish

I obviously didn't think this whole Squad thing all the way through. I thought a squad was just a group of people that you'd rather play with as a team, I didn't realize that I would need to setup, coordinate and start extra software to be on a squad.

I'm doing pretty decent on my own anyway. I made it to B- in ranked battles and just turned level 27. I used all my Sea Snails from achieving "Hot Dog King" in the last Splatfest to add all 3 slots to all the gear I have in my inventory.

Near Light

Inkling
NNID
cmcguire15
Hey I am a gay/bi (keep going back and forth) guy that'd be interested in this. I'm kinda coming back to splatoon after a long break so I'm a bit rusty but getting back into things.

Username: cmcguire15
Preferred Name: Connor
Skype Name: Making a new one soon that doesn't have my full name in it, will edit when that happens.
Preferred Weapon(s): .52 gal, dual squelch, slosher
Other things about me: I'm just starting grad school so I'll have points during the year when I'll be too busy to really play.

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
Hey I am a gay/bi (keep going back and forth) guy that'd be interested in this. I'm kinda coming back to splatoon after a long break so I'm a bit rusty but getting back into things.

Username: cmcguire15
Preferred Name: Connor
Skype Name: Making a new one soon that doesn't have my full name in it, will edit when that happens.
Preferred Weapon(s): .52 gal, dual squelch, slosher
Other things about me: I'm just starting grad school so I'll have points during the year when I'll be too busy to really play.
Hey, I'm glad you replied!

Last edited:

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Can I join :-0000
app:
Username: Pteropine
Preferred name: Seashell (My real name is Shelby)
Skype name: Princess Seashell. My icon changes often but it's a drawing I drew currently! lol.
Preferred Weapon(s): I'm a beast at Aerospray RG on most stages... (More for inking turf and not so much killing people lol)
Other: My Timezone is EST/EDT and I'm available most hours of the day. I'm a rank B and I am LVL 30 rn!
:>

Kohai

Inkling
NNID
phlegm
Oh man this made me so happy to see ;w; haha

Username: phlegm
Preferred name: Alex
Skype Name: phlegmm (two m's lol not a typo)
Preferred Weapon(s): Splash-O-Matic, Dual Squelcher, Carbon Roller, Slosher
Anything else you'd like me to know: I can play pretty much any time of the day or night, but I can't skype call at night if that may happen. Also at night, my internet cuts out once an hour for one minute only, but I'm sure that connection problems can be avoided.

I realize that its been a while since there's been a post on here so idk if this squad is still active but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway

Last edited:

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Oh man this made me so happy to see ;w; haha

Username: phlegm
Preferred name: Alex
Skype Name: phlegmm (two w's lol not a typo)
Preferred Weapon(s): Dual Squelcher, Sploosh-O-Matic, Carbon Roller, Aerospray RG
Anything else you'd like me to know: I can play pretty much any time of the day or night, but I can't skype call at night if that may happen. Also at night, my internet cuts out once an hour for one minute only, but I'm sure that connection problems can be avoided.

I realize that its been a while since there's been a post on here so idk if this squad is still active but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-CARBON ROLLER?

Dendygar

Inkling
NNID
Dr3amrunn3r
Is there an age requirement for this squad? Just curious because I know some squads arre kinda picky about that. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom