• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

LGBT+ Squad Recruiting!

Dendygar

Inkling
NNID
Dr3amrunn3r
Nope, no age requirement!
Awesome! If you guys don't mind, I'd be interested in joining~
Username: Dendygar
Preferred name: either Elias or Dendygar (For shorthand I also respond to Dendy!)
Skype Name: completleygenericusername
Preferred Weapon(s): Octobrush,Custom Blaster, Luna Blaster, Blaster, Inkbrush Nouveau, Sploosh-o-matic, and Splattershot jr.
Anything else you'd like me to know: I'm kinda shy, so if there's ever voice chat it may be a while before I'm comfortable joining. Also, I'm a highschool student, and I have a job, so sometimes my schedule can be a bit tight!

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
It's interesting to see. I'd be happy to be part of this.

Username: Ink Gunner Emily
Preferred name: Emily
Skype Name: truedarkfox [Emily Starstorm (Darky)]
Preferred Weapon(s): N-Zap 89, Heavy Splatting
Anything else you'd like to know: I may not speak much right away, but I'll adjust pretty quick. I'm slowly getting to know people here on the squid forums so my shyness is kind of a garentee. I'm pretty friendly by nature and will be reluctant to talk too much about myself. I do live on my own, I have friends around fairly often so there will be some activity in the background. Just for the curious, I'm a femboy. So yeah.

Last edited:

Kapus

Inkling
NNID
kaplus4
Hi I've been invited

Username: Kapus
Preferred name: Kapus, Jessica
Skype Name: kapus4
Preferred Weapon(s): Paintbrushes of all kinds
Anything else you'd like me to know: I'm your friend. You just don't know it yet.

purplepancake42

Inkling
NNID
holyflapjacks
Username: Purplepancake42
Preferred name: Idk Purple, Peach, Andrew(< is my actual name).... these are a few names I go by
Skype Name: zpurplepancake42 (why purplepancake42 was already taken I'll never know.)
Preferred Weapon(s): Either of the Dynamo rollers, Ink bushs, Kraken roll and sometimes the kelp charger but I kinda suck with it.

Anything else you'd like to know: I rage pretty hard sometimes. I'll try to claim it down if I can on Skype I do need to purchase a headset tho :I. I am only really out to internet most my real friends don't know and my family especially! So I will have to go if abruptly if they start in where I am while I'm talking. I'd love to join a squad and get to know the community better, but if there isn't enough room I understand :O.

chicmonster

Inkling
NNID
thechicmonster
I've been looking for a group just like this! I hope genderqueer is okay?

Username: chicmonster
preferred name: chic
skype name: chic_monster (I keep it pretty consistent across everything, haha!)
Preferred weapon(s): I'm a slosher all the way! ( however, I can wield Aerosprays and Splash-o-matics pretty well, and I'm trying to learn the .96 Gals)
Anything else you'd like to know: I have no preferred pronouns, and I'm a very laid back, fun loving person! I absolutely am obsessed with this game, I write fancomics and everything ^^. I also always have skype on, so if you want to team up, send me a message and I'll be happy to hop on!

Kohai

Inkling
NNID
phlegm
Hey I just wanted to let yall know why I haven't been on skype lately sobs,, pteropine already knows bc we've been talkin on twitter buuut
My computer charger broke again ugh I have another one on its way in the mail though so I should be back towards the end of this week or the beginning of next.

Also if anyone needs to get ahold of me or wants to play, I'm still able to get on twitter through my wii u's browser lol
@gaysquids

Last edited:

AndromedianLace

Inkling
NNID
Soulbern
Are you guys still active? I'd love to join if so!
Username: AndromedianLace
Preferred name: Noel
Skype Name: Grand Ol' Swinklejinks
Preferred Weapon(s): Tentatek splattershot, Slosher, Splattershot pro (altho these change a lot tbh and I could adapt to any weapon easily, except for chargers, I'm awful at chargers)
Anything else you'd like me to know: I'm pan and nb [:

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Are you guys still active? I'd love to join if so!
Username: AndromedianLace
Preferred name: Noel
Skype Name: Grand Ol' Swinklejinks
Preferred Weapon(s): Tentatek splattershot, Slosher, Splattershot pro (altho these change a lot tbh and I could adapt to any weapon easily, except for chargers, I'm awful at chargers)
Anything else you'd like me to know: I'm pan and nb [:
We kinda... are... yeah but uhm maybe you can join me and beebun who are lgbt we kinda... all fell apart with disagreements and stuff... so yeahh... What's your rank?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
So apparently this group isn't doing too well? That's a shame. Still, kudos on the idea, you get a big thumbs up.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
So apparently this group isn't doing too well? That's a shame. Still, kudos on the idea, you get a big thumbs up.
Some people are still cool though, but we had disagreements... mostly because of me... about art, "reverse racism", and mental illnesses... not mentioning names but someone pretending to be a trans guy... and ended up saying she was female and straight so yeah... sigh.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
How many people in this group are teenagers? Cause LGBT aside this sounds like the usual shenanigans in a different flavor.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
How many people in this group are teenagers? Cause LGBT aside this sounds like the usual shenanigans in a different flavor.
Some were... yeah me and the remaining ones are in our 20s but added noel just now they're 16... but is way more mature than the ones who were rude/liars.

Sazando

Inkster Jr.
NNID
trexhunter720
i have no reason to be here

Last edited:

BlazingKick

Inkling
NNID
TempleTime
Good afternoon, guys. Is it ok if I may ask if there's still an open position in this squad? I'm really interested to join it. :)

BlazingKick

Inkling
NNID
TempleTime
Username: jashin789
Preferred name: Khord
Skype name: RED Khord
Preferred weapons: Hero Charger Replica, Octoshot Replica
Anything else you'd like me to know: I am mostly silent when playing online but I show friendly emotions to people. :)

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Uhm. Is this group still going?If so I can provide information...

Reactions: TAD

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Maybe we can revive this group. I've been looking for a group like this as well. If anyone is still looking or if any of you are still active, hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom