• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

List of Currently Known Upcoming DLC Weapons (Plus Unannounced DLC Weapons)

Mage

Inkling
NNID
magier91
Holy cow.... the nozzlenose with the Kraken? All the Nozzlenose weapons will be mine :)

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
My monies on charger due to the lack of chargers that will seem to be released besides customs of the elite.

I'm guessing they just couldn't think of that many ideas for them.
Hello sir, you may want to check the names of the images of the leaked weapons. According to the file name, the bamboozler will be a charger.
wst_charge_light00.png is the name of the file for it. Not only does the file name indicate that it will be a charger, but it seems to say that it will be a "light charger". This probably means that it will function like the rapid blaster of chargers, since the rapid blaster itself is called wst_shot_explight00.png where as the normal blaster is called wst_shot_expmiddle00.png. Looking at the file names of each weapon seems to indicate what the weapon was designed for...

Last edited:

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello sir, you may want to check the names of the images of the leaked weapons. According to the file name, the bamboozler will be a charger.
wst_charge_light00.png is the name of the file for it. Not only does the file name indicate that it will be a charger, but it seems to say that it will be a "light charger". This probably means that it will function like the rapid blaster of chargers, since the rapid blaster itself is called wst_shot_explight00.png where as the normal blaster is called wst_shot_expmiddle00.png. Looking at the file names of each weapon seems to indicate what the weapon was designed for...
I read all the file names since then. That isn't what it means. The charger has three stats. Charge speed, range, and Mobility, and one of those hasn't been fully used yet. I.E, Mobility. The most mobile chargers are the Squiffers, being at half mobility. It would stand that the bamboozler is then the most mobile of the chargers and would be much higher than that.

AGES

Full Squid
NNID
Snicks
Luna Blaster looks like it was ripped straight out of Space Channel 5 lmao

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Does anyone think that Nintendo will ever make and release a Squifferscope and New Squifferscope? They seem like esentials, since every Charger appears to be getting a scoped version.

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
I read all the file names since then. That isn't what it means. The charger has three stats. Charge speed, range, and Mobility, and one of those hasn't been fully used yet. I.E, Mobility. The most mobile chargers are the Squiffers, being at half mobility. It would stand that the bamboozler is then the most mobile of the chargers and would be much higher than that.
Exactly, that is what I mean. It would be like the rapid blaster of chargers, in that it would be very light on damage, but in this case it would get mobility instead of fire rate and less range. The word "light" in this case means a more modest version of the said weapon, just like how the rapid blaster is a more modest version of the blaster.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
A highly mobile charger would be really cool. Really liking the octobrush with the squid beakons and the kraken- sounds perfect for supporting a team.

D_Neon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Man, the Rapid Blaster Pro is exactly what I wanted from a Blaster, but I don't like either of the loadouts. On the other hand the Luna Blaster Neo fixes all my problems with the current Luna Blaster.

JFC I'm scared for my life when the Carbon Roller Deco comes out though, I hate Seekers with the fiery passion of a thousand suns...

NamelessCrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TylerBlind
Holy squid man omg

I'm excited for all of these but I think the two that caught my eye were definitely the Neo Sploosh-o-Matic and the N-ZAP '89 :p:p
As a person that actively has used both the Splash-o-Matic and the N-ZAP '85, these two variants made me especially happy to see. The Neo Sploosh-o-Matic has everything I've ever wanted on a regular weapon honestly. Kraken on a non-roller weapon (I refuse to ever use a roller besides the inkbrush, I've never even bought any kind of roller otherwise) that is actually decent and that I don't have to run at least 3 damage up slots to make useful (yes I'm referring to you Custom Jet Squelcher). AND a point sensor? Hella cool. Would've rathered a disruptor, but honestly I love the point sensor too so idec. I'm hella pumped. New inkbrush/octobrush weapons look hella cool too, will definitely try them out. I just really hope the octobrush isn't gonna be the equuivalent of the Dynamo Roller honestly. Other then that, I'm hella excited for everything c:
:kraken::pointsensor::kraken::pointsensor::kraken::pointsensor::kraken:

bluecrow

Senior Squid
whoa, seeing a lot of assumptions on the new brush. I haven't even seen the stats on it
I'm assuming mobility refers to walk speed while charging?
also does this mean I will get a maximum range roller?
pogchamp.jpg
My monies on charger due to the lack of chargers that will seem to be released besides customs of the elite.

I'm guessing they just couldn't think of that many ideas for them.
I just think they couldn't think of a paint brush to the paint roller for the chargers.
JFC I'm scared for my life when the Carbon Roller Deco comes out though, I hate Seekers with the fiery passion of a thousand suns...
can't you jump seekers? kinda like rollers
just noticed these now:ability_bombsniffer:
pogchamp.jpg

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Holy squid man omg

I'm excited for all of these but I think the two that caught my eye were definitely the Neo Sploosh-o-Matic and the N-ZAP '89 :p:p
As a person that actively has used both the Splash-o-Matic and the N-ZAP '85, these two variants made me especially happy to see. The Neo Sploosh-o-Matic has everything I've ever wanted on a regular weapon honestly. Kraken on a non-roller weapon (I refuse to ever use a roller besides the inkbrush, I've never even bought any kind of roller otherwise) that is actually decent
The Custom ELiter-3K also has the Kraken, although I do believe the normal ELiter-3K has the better setup for the weapon.

NamelessCrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TylerBlind
The Custom ELiter-3K also has the Kraken, although I do believe the normal ELiter-3K has the better setup for the weapon.
Yea, although as good as the Custom ELiter 3K is, I'm not one who could go around with a charger weapon most of the time. I do use it though from time to time though!

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
It could be a fast charger than doesn't cover much distance and isn't powerful enough to KO - the end of it looks like a pump...
That's exactly what it's going to be, that's been confirmed. Still sticking with my Squiffers though.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
That's exactly what it's going to be, that's been confirmed. Still sticking with my Squiffers though.
Its confirmed not to cover much distance? Is it at least like a wide shot? Because that seems like a lot of negatives to have a short range, a charge, and no KO power. I knew it would have a small charge/Not able to 1 shot KO, but I figured its ink coverage would be at least decent and it would be good for at least turf wars.

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
Its confirmed not to cover much distance? Is it at least like a wide shot? Because that seems like a lot of negatives to have a short range, a charge, and no KO power. I knew it would have a small charge/Not able to 1 shot KO, but I figured its ink coverage would be at least decent and it would be good for at least turf wars.
DonkaFjord, These facts are confirmed about the bamboozler:
  • Its range is between that of Squiffer and Splat Charger.
  • Its range does not vary by charge at all
  • Full charge damage is 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom