Looking for a competitive team

Micubunny

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4910-7213-5816
-I live in Germany UTC+2 and speak English, German and Romanian and usually play every day at 15 or 16 (UTC+0)
-I'm rank A-
-I currently play dark tetra dualies, custom jet squelcher, tentatek splattershot, sometimes Eliter 4k, .96 gal deco, squeezer and splatana stamper
-I'm looking for a team which I can play ranked/Salmon run with (Salmon run currently profreshional+ 2), I can enter voice chats but as of now I can only write so I could only listen to what you would say
Discord: micubunny#8476 (more active there)
If you feel like I'm what you're looking for or you are just wanting to make a team, contact me :)

may

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4847-5052-4027
i live in the UK so i'm an hour behind you. i want to make a team to play salmon run (or ranked), but do you mean on splatoon 2 or 3? i can only play 2 for now since i don't have 3 yet (i may be getting it in around a month). btw i mainly use aerospray pg or blobobber deco. my salmon run rank is only part-timer but that's just because i just don't play a lot, i did take a 6 month break and only came back to splatoon recently. also my ranks on most ranked battles are B / B+ and i don't play league battles because i've never had anyone to play them with.
in terms of voice chats, i can't use them. i also don't use discord a lot. i totally understand if i'm not what you want in your team!
i'll add you on switch anyway (my name is just may with a star next to it)! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom