Looking for a team/group (UK/EU)

Hikiz

Inkling
NNID
Hikiz
Switch Friend Code
SW-7701-7087-4805
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to play w/ some people and just kind of have fun but also try and get better at the game overall. I'm in the UK (GMT), and I'm usually online 4-11PM weekdays and weekends.

I'm level 17, I only got the game very recently but I've been having a blast. I’m C- on all ranked modes except for Splat Zones, where I'm B-. I'm open to playing any real mode with a team, it’s just that splat zones is my go-to mode when doing ranked.

In terms of weapons, Undercover Brella, n-zap and .52 GAL are 3 of my favourites, along with the rollers.

In terms of social stuff, I'm 18 and I use Discord very frequently, and I can join a server if needed. ( Hikiz#7355 )

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Hi would you like to join Insquidious we are a multi country team

Rocki

Inkling
NNID
Rocki
Switch Friend Code
SW-6131-8149-3622
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to play w/ some people and just kind of have fun but also try and get better at the game overall. I'm in the UK (GMT), and I'm usually online 4-11PM weekdays and weekends.

I'm level 17, I only got the game very recently but I've been having a blast. I’m C- on all ranked modes except for Splat Zones, where I'm B-. I'm open to playing any real mode with a team, it’s just that splat zones is my go-to mode when doing ranked.

In terms of weapons, Undercover Brella, n-zap and .52 GAL are 3 of my favourites, along with the rollers.

In terms of social stuff, I'm 18 and I use Discord very frequently, and I can join a server if needed. ( Hikiz#7355 )
If youre still looking we have a brand new clan and if you join we ll give you a special role. If you join help us to spred the word.

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
We are SquidRisus, a just starting discord server for casual players. We are looking for active players of all levels or ranks. We're from NA and EU so we're a multi regional group. We're nice friendly people who want to have fun playing the game with others. So, if you like to be a part of a new growing group, please join!

https://discord.gg/yKHxfZV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom