• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

looking for a team/squad to join!

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
hello! i want to thank you for taking the time to read this :D

i am a splatoon 2 player from Europe,but i am also looking for a team/squad to join ^-^
my ranks atm are
RM - S
TC - S
SZ - A+
CB - A+

i can be both a competive or casual player so to me it doesn't matter what the group's preference is,also i don't have discord since i never had a need for it yet..but i can make a discord account if your group functions on discord

i am also still a improving player so i do make mistakes still,but i am always open for advice and tips after a match because i do want to get better and learn from the mistakes i made :D
when it comes to tryouts or showing my playing style..i do get nervous easily with tryouts and things like that..i have a bit of fear with failing when other people are watching....but if a tryout is required i can give it a try just understand i might make mistakes i normally don't >.<

i hope to hear back from anyone! ^-^

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
I'm just starting my own clan, it's called Sanitised Squids. PM me for the discord invite, we'd love to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom